Metal Storm logo
Eluveitie - Finish Work On New Album

Swiss folk metallers Eluveitie have announced that they have finished the work on their new album Helvetios, due out in 2012. The band posted this message on their official website: "We can finally say 'it's done'! The final mastering has been finished during the last week, and yesterday already a first prelistening-session for invited press representatives has taken place at Nuclear Blast's offices in Donzdorf, Germany. We believe it's our best work yet, and it seems we're not the only ones!"

Source: eluveitie.ch
Band profile: Eluveitie
Posted: 28.11.2011 by Enissa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 116 users
28.11.2011 - 14:54
Justicelust
Great! I want that album now
28.11.2011 - 16:50
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I'm curious to see how this one came out. My favourite is still their first, but I'm confident and I hope what they say it's true about this being their best.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
28.11.2011 - 20:30
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Written by Dark Blood on 28.11.2011 at 16:50

I'm curious to see how this one came out. My favourite is still their first, but I'm confident and I hope what they say it's true about this being their best.

All bands say that about their newest album... Personally, I hope this one will feature some Gallic lyrics and that the Gothenburg part of the music will be more tasteful than it is on "Everything Remains"...
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
30.11.2011 - 05:47
patrickmetal12
Written by MétalNoir on 28.11.2011 at 20:30

Written by Dark Blood on 28.11.2011 at 16:50

All bands say that about their newest album... Personally, I hope this one will feature some Gallic lyrics and that the Gothenburg part of the music will be more tasteful than it is on "Everything Remains"...

Even if that is true, some bands manage to to pull surprising albums that no one expects to be great.
They did say that their sound was going to change for Everything remains...
Darker... but still enjoyable.
And I agree with ya completely about their first album being the best. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that they found the right inspiration to write in a more spiritual-mother nature oriented and fucking brain bashing Gothenburg.
11.12.2011 - 15:37
SymphAlchemist
Their concert here is gonna be before the release... X(

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 5