Metal Storm logo
Ephel Duath - Ink Deal With Agonia Records

Official press release:

Formerly Italian, currently US based band Ephel Duath, known as a modern mixture of avant-garde metal and progressive rock with jazz-fusion and hardcore punk elements, has inked a worldwide deal with Agonia Records for the release of an EP and two full-length albums.

Under the leading role of talented guitarist and songwriter Davide Tiso, the machine of Ephel Duath is ready to send out a new musical impulse, with the artistic contribution of a new line-up of well-known special session musicians, soon to be announced.

The upcoming spring release EP is going to be recorded in January 2012 at Sharkbyte Studios (Machine Head, Exodus, High On Fire) in Oakland, California. Erik Rutan will do the mixing at his Mana Recording Studio (Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, Goatwhore, Agnostic Front) in San Petersburg, Florida. Alan Douches will master the material at West West Side Music (Death, Swans, Mastodon, Converge, Baroness, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Clutch) in New York.

More news will follow shortly.

Source: agoniarecords.com
Band profile: Ephel Duath
Posted: 29.11.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
29.11.2011 - 20:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Rutan and Douches? So... Are they going to be a death metal band now?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.11.2011 - 03:22
Symmachus

I wonder what crazy stuff that these guys will think up next. I don't believe I've heard of Agonia Records, but congratulations to both parties. Hopefully I'll be hearing some quality stuff from Ephel Duath in the near future.

Hits total: 1923 | This month: 8