Metal Storm logo
Your opinion on Cursing

Original post

Posted by FOOCK Nam, 10.12.2011 - 16:27
We all know and even us swear many or few times, some dont, some a lot, some doesnt respect the swearing, some likes. Here I mean cursing with big f-the-way or blah stuff, what do you think about it and vote ? (I choose option 1, and you ...?)

Poll

Curse or swear is...

Few times acceptable and should have
The more the better with more masculine
No, totally unacceptable
No bother of other's mouth

Total votes: 43
13.12.2011 - 04:42
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Using curse words is simply part of human nature, isn't it?

Using curse words doesn't make us bad people...fuck, it would be pretty shitty if I couldn't use any damn curse words!

If we were never able to just vent, then we would be bottling up a lot of emotions...and curse words just slip out so whatever...
13.12.2011 - 13:02
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 13.12.2011 at 03:47
What about this?

"да ти еба путката лелина да ти еба"

*troll-dance*

That's so generic I won't even bother actually commenting on it.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
14.12.2011 - 00:00
fightwithsteel
Account deleted
Cursing is alright once in a while, if the song really requires some pissed off lyrics, but just throwing them around for the hell of it isn't cool in my book. So not, "I love fucking heavy metal" or something like that.
14.12.2011 - 01:31
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Like dropping f-bombs cursing or the whole gyspy thing?

i curse like a drunken sailor, because, well, the boondocker fits, when enraged.

i'm not so good at the whole gypsy thing, though.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
14.12.2011 - 10:14
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

This shit will help you all alot regarding this thread.
14.12.2011 - 10:17
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.12.2011 at 20:01

I probably curse most when I'm having sex. :/

That's really bad on other partner's part. Swear vocals were never allowed while during sex.....*walks off*
14.12.2011 - 10:30
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:17
That's really bad on other partner's part. Swear vocals were never allowed while during sex.....*walks off*

With my last ex I definitely wasn't the only one cursing.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.12.2011 - 10:33
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:14

How many fucks in that fucked up rhyme?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.12.2011 - 10:35
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.12.2011 at 10:33

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:14

How many fucks in that fucked up rhyme?

50 I suppose.
14.12.2011 - 10:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:35
50 I suppose.

YOU WANNA FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL.

Man, I remember when I was 13. Good times. Bedtime for me though.

FUCKCUNTBITCHASSPUSSYCOCK[RACISTREMARKSDELETED]SHIT.

They're all just words to me. Fun to emphasize a point sometimes if need be.
----
14.12.2011 - 10:40
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.12.2011 at 10:38

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:35
50 I suppose.

YOU WANNA FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL.

Man, I remember when I was 13. Good times. Bedtime for me though.

FUCKCUNTBITCHASSPUSSYCOCK[RACISTREMARKSDELETED]SHIT.

Whargh! Never.
14.12.2011 - 10:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The kids in school thinks dropping F bombs regularly on their fellow mates makes them COOL is also one of the most piss off cursing crap they do. They wanna be cool so they curse alot and even dont leave their teachers and parents in that.
14.12.2011 - 10:48
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:43
The kids in school thinks dropping F bombs regularly on their fellow mates makes them COOL.

You mean me and Fred Durst aren't cool?
----
14.12.2011 - 10:52
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.12.2011 at 10:48

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 14.12.2011 at 10:43
The kids in school thinks dropping F bombs regularly on their fellow mates makes them COOL.

You mean me and Fred Durst aren't cool?

Hell no
15.12.2011 - 09:52
Elio
Red Nightmare
Cursing makes you free, it is that relief that makes me go ahead in my life, tbf
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
16.12.2011 - 02:52
Mattybu

It's scientifically proven that swearing a lot when you get hurt will make you feel less pain or something along those lines.

The Amazing Atheist did a good video on the subject... Isn't it enlightening to know that MOTHER FUCKERS account for 50% of the reason why anyone even exists?
16.12.2011 - 14:20
Immortal

Sometimes there are only certain words that can express your feelings!
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
16.12.2011 - 15:48
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I hate those dorks who says "I swear" in every weak line they blow up. Its far more pathetic than Cursing. Btw if you wanna know what cursing is really all about....Contact >>

Freestyle Rap scenes/ Hip Hop battles competitors who will let you know better. They just too good in that.
20.12.2011 - 12:09
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Cursing is healthy if used occassionally when the situation is right. Like if you stub your toe it's alright to go "FUCKING BASTARD!" but I hate people who use swear words all the time in general conversation and I definately reserve the "C" word only for people who really are complete c***s. I don't know if it's a Northern thing (Northen England I mean) but some people up here refer to everything as "that c**t", not just people but objects as well. It's a disgusting word and I hate it. Anyone who uses that word frequently is a cunt.
20.12.2011 - 14:46
Warman
Erotic Stains
It all depends on the context, doesn't it? My use of swear words goes from like five of them in every single sentence when I'm with my friends, to zero when I'm with... grandma for example.
One thing I'm working on is not to curse when I'm with my pupils. It's really easy for me to use swears in the classroom when those 13-year old kids does it all the time. But I realise that when I teach I need to be a role model and use a decent language.
----
28.07.2012 - 04:03
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
To me, cursing and swearing represents freedom. Like, those who swear, I feel more comfortable around, like I can be myself because there's no condescension you know? Getting offended over such basic semantics is fucking irrational and stupid! Like get the hockey stick out of your ass Come on. Honestly, I cannot comprehend why one would be offended.....Maybe if it is at someone in an insulting manner. But if you say something like "You're fucking hot" or "I fucking love metal. holy shit"......then, there is just simply no problem.

It evokes an atmosphere of freedom in conclusion.
28.07.2012 - 04:26
Thrashette

I've had multiple people tell me I swear too much. I think it's because I spend a lot of time with a few other people who swear too much so the habit rubs off on me. I do believe it's healthy to swear, helps to express oneself and all. It's a better way to express anger than breaking things and way better than bottling it up. But like all other words, it just gets annoying and loses significance when over-used. I think my swearing habit has improved lately though, now that I have a job that involves working with children and religious coworkers, and need to watch my words a little more...
28.07.2012 - 05:35
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I think I've already posted, but I swear like a motherfucker.

I don't know why, but I swear a ridiculous amount. At any inconvienience, or little hardship.

I don't infront of kids or old people though
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
28.07.2012 - 19:34
MetalSpider

Swearing is a motherfucking gift. That shit has been around for fucking ever and will never fucking go away. I'm pretty sure I was born swearing like a bitch even though my parents never really swear.

Seriously though....fuck.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
26.03.2013 - 18:51
Jpageforever

I don't personally think that cursing is "bad". After all, they're just words, right? However, because they are portrayed as being wrong, it's a tad unattractive. It doesn't bother me, though.
27.03.2013 - 15:25
Jtbmetal123

Cursing is fine but there s a line you have to draw. You can curse all you want but if there's an old woman presence I don't curse. Also, things like funerals, weddings, family gatherings I don't curse unless I'm with men. But other than that. I curse all the fucking time. It's a type of speech and we have the freedoms to say it.
27.03.2013 - 19:20
FOOCK Nam

Strangely I cant curse well when even with men. I dont curse much in reality life, but I curse a lot in my head. Seems some of holding back of emotion, I guess... Vulgarity free but I do it a lot in my head. Hope it's still healthy...