‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum
Users visited: 9  
Search this topic:  

Hellish Star

14.10.2006 at 21:13
The first Krux album was a mindblowing masterpiece. Krux contains members of Candlemass (Leif Edling) and Yngwie Malmsteen / Atvance ( Mats Levén).

These guys just released their second album, "Krux II" and once again it is a doom metal masterpiece, very atmospheric, heavy, melancholic,... perfect!

Check them at:

http://www.myspace.com/kruxdoom

or

www.kruxdoom.se
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
Azhidahak
Doom Metal Eliti

15.10.2006 at 18:23
I did enjoy their first album. It was a pretty good one which I think most Candlemass fans would enjoy. I havent grabbed my hands on the second one yet, is it as good as the first one??
----
Hellish Star

15.10.2006 at 19:55
yes, it is...
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

25.10.2006 at 17:21
I got Krux II yesterday and it's a fucking masterpiece. mats Leven's vocals just are so incredibly great it's unbelievable. Not only that but it also fatures brilliant riffs and very subtle keyboard passages, all in all a very very very very good doom album. The review for it will be on-line this coming Saturday.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Lucas
Mr. Noise

25.10.2006 at 18:20
I am listening to the samples right now.

Those songs from the album 'Krux I' are fucking heavy, crushing as fuck. But the song 'Sea Of Doom' is lesser in my opinion. I think I'll go for the Krux I album first, as I expect to like it more than the second. With only the samples in mind, of course.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
Passenger
Lost To Apathy

29.10.2006 at 00:34
"II" is a great album, really worth listening if you're into more tradicional Doom Metal. I found it to be more direct, less atmospheric than the first one, but it's hard to pick a favourite, as of yet, at least.

Good review by the way Ozman
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
Götter

30.10.2006 at 00:09
I'm not that much into trad doom, and even I totally liked "II". Now, let's see if I can get my hands on the first album as well.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.