Metal Storm logo
Anthrax - Kick Off 2012 With Co-Headlining US Tour With Testament

US thrashers Anthrax will kick off 2012 with the second leg of the US tour co-headlining with Testament. The second half of this tour will take place for about three-weeks and will start in Las Vegas. Once again the main support band is Death Angel in every date of the tour. The expectation is immense, the first leg of the tour joined these bands for the first time and the reactions couldn't have been better: "This line-up of thrash metal masters is what most metal heads' wet dreams are made of."

With more dates to be announced, the confirmed itinerary is as follows:

January 22, 2012 - House of Blues - Las Vegas, NV
January 23, 2012 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
January 24, 2012 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ
January 27, 2012 - Egyptian Room @ Murat Center - Indianapolis, IN
January 28, 2012 - Piere's Entertainment Center - Fort Wayne, IN
January 29, 2012 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
January 30, 2012 - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
February 2, 2012 - Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
February 3, 2012 - Promowest Pavilion - Columbus, OH
February 6, 2012 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown, PA
February 7, 2012 - Rams Head Live! - Baltimore, MD
February 8, 2012 - Best Buy Theatre - New York, NY

Tickets go on sale this Friday, December 9th and Saturday, December 10th at 10AM local time.

Source: anthrax.com
Band profile: Anthrax
Event: Anthrax + Testament: North American Tour 2012
Posted: 11.12.2011 by AndMetalForAll

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 88 users
11.12.2011 - 18:25
Lit.
Account deleted
Not one reasonable date, with more dates to announce I hope there'll be someplace closer. I missed my first chance seeing this, I'm not gonna miss this again.
11.12.2011 - 22:11
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Awesome, i'm seeing them on the 29th!
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
11.12.2011 - 22:59
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Considering the bands on this tour, they should NOT be playing at the Crock Rock. That place is a shit hole. I refuse to go back to that place again, sorry guys.
11.12.2011 - 23:09
SlaytanicGonzo
They're coming to South America in February and I'm going, I hope Testament comes with them too. Even though I'm not a big Testament fan, it would be nice to see them live.
12.12.2011 - 00:24
The Galactician
Great lineup, no doubt about it. Gotta say though, the anonymous made-up quote is fucking retarded: "This line-up of thrash metal masters is what most metal heads' wet dreams are made of."

Hits total: 5474 | This month: 7