16. Man That You Fear
17. Track 99

Additional info
Antichrist Superstar was conceived by Marilyn Manson
Produced by Trent Reznor and Dave "Rave" Ogilvie
Co-produced by M. Manson except tracks 3 & 11 produced by Manson & Sean Beavan
Assisted by Brian Pollack & Chris Vrenna
Mixed BY Sean Beavan
Editing & Programming: Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor, Sean Beavan, Charlie Clouser & Dave"Rave" Ogilvie Nothing Studios New Orleans
Mastering: Tom Baker @ Futur Disc Systems.

Management : Tony Ciulla
Booking: Alex Kochan for artists and audience
Legal: David Codikow
Business management: Jay Sendyx
Nothing: John A. Malm, Jr.

Design & digital illustration : P.R. Brown @ Bau-Da Design Group
Photography : Dean Karr
Manipulation by S.M.G.

© 1996 Interscope records. All right reserved. Printed in U.S.A.

Found in 22 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 783 users
14.12.2011 - 00:36
Rating: 9
Vikcen
Metálico
The best album without doubt for Marilyn Manson.
14.12.2011 - 03:34
theflyingmachine

I prefer their debut, but I purchased this album right when it came out and I still listen to it on occasion. But the albums that were released after this just weren't the same.
15.12.2011 - 01:24
Rating: 9
Vikcen
Metálico
Written by theflyingmachine on 14.12.2011 at 03:34

I prefer their debut, but I purchased this album right when it came out and I still listen to it on occasion. But the albums that were released after this just weren't the same.

Yes, i also purchased the album when it came out, the first single of the album was awesome =), and yes the next weren't the same...

The beautiful people, the beautiful people

The horrible people, the horrible people
12.04.2014 - 08:48
Rating: 8
Timelord

This is a really good Nine Inch Nails album. You guys really don't know why all the other shit is just that SHIT? Trent Reznor! This album and all that followed shows just how good Reznor is and how Brian Warner is just an Alien Sex Fiend rip off. After Reznor dumped this douche,to nobodies surprise it all sucks. I would be willing to bet most people couldn't name 5 songs post Antichrist Superstar. I didn't like the band back when it was MM and The Spooky Kids playing a show with Impotent Sea Snakes(I think anyway,could be wrong on that) in Atlanta @The Masquerade. I never felt it had ANYTHING to do with music with him but all about being the center of attention. Just like Gene Simmons he believes his own hype and comes across nowhere near his perception of being spooky scaring everybody while thinking his intellect is superior. Had Reznor not fine tuned the sound on AS making it the perfect soundtrack for this idiot to parade around being "spooky" at a time when Nu Metal was exploding I wouldn't be saying any of this. I do give credit where credit is due regardless if I like it or not. This is one of those lightning in a bottle albums and without Trent Reznor at the production wheel Marilyn Manson will NEVER come close to creating anything like this again.
13.04.2014 - 02:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
The first time I heard that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.08.2023 - 17:10
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
ANTI PEOPLE NOW YOU'VE GONE TO FAR
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 11784 | This month: 56