Metal Storm logo
Into Eternity

Original post

Posted by Arian Totalis, 15.10.2006 - 04:17
This Band is truly a great and unique band all of it's own. They play a style that I've never really heard besides them. I've been a fan for a while now, and I feel that they deserve their own Thread topic. They play a cross between Melodic technical progressive Death metal, (Wow, what a Combo) and Power metal (Just to add to things). They have an ongoing musical theme, that of depressing lyrics, and the combanation of the before mentioned genres. Thus the reason for the question marks under the subcategory. I think....they should be called Eternity Metal
Why don't you guys discuss em' a little, What albums do you like, what do you like or not like about them, etc..... Get going!
17.12.2012 - 11:33
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Guest on 16.12.2012 at 22:53

http://www.intoeternity.net/

According to a post from last month on their site, they are demoing new music with both Stu and Amanda contributing vocals.

I didn't know that. Tks for sharing! In that case, there might be something. Let's just hope it's good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
29.12.2012 - 07:30
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Sounds cool! have yet to hear Amanda on studio...
----
loves 小巫
13.08.2013 - 21:30
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by BloodTears on 17.12.2012 at 11:33

I didn't know that. Tks for sharing! In that case, there might be something. Let's just hope it's good.

Now it seems Stu is officially out of the band and Amanda is the full-time vocalist according to the band's Facebook post on June 13.
14.08.2013 - 10:53
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Guest on 13.08.2013 at 21:30

Now it seems Stu is officially out of the band and Amanda is the full-time vocalist according to the band's Facebook post on June 13.

Well, it doesn't surprise me, it was only a matter of time. When Stu joined Iced Earth, it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't have time for anything else. Do you know anything about new music?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.08.2013 - 16:34
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by BloodTears on 14.08.2013 at 10:53

Well, it doesn't surprise me, it was only a matter of time. When Stu joined Iced Earth, it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't have time for anything else. Do you know anything about new music?

They played a new song on the short Canada/U.S. West Coast tour they just wrapped up. Other than that, I have no clue where they are on recording a new album.