Metal Storm logo
Impure

15.10.2006 - 08:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I don't know what's in the water in Spain but every fucking metal band from that country is ridiculously brutal. They're about to release a new cd, entitled Hemicorporectomy, and from what I've heard it's definitely something that everyone needs to check out. Unlike a lot of brutal death/grindcore bands, the production quality is pretty clear. Their earlier album, Corpses...Intense Stench, is pretty straightforward, but the nice throaty vocals are especially great. If you haven't heard them, check them out here.
15.10.2006 - 08:13
Herzebeth

Yeah I know their Corpses...Intense Stench...it was a good album man, specially for the last track...woodworms...if I remember the name correctly, what I hated was that I bought the album with the bonus video and to this day I haven't been able to watch it because it's in a format that my PC doesn't holds (.asx) and I don't want to download another player lol..

but yeah this band is cool, the growls are caustic like fukk..
----
15.10.2006 - 13:07
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Why is the subtitle of this thread 'Smurf Metal'?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.10.2006 - 13:13
Basso
Account deleted
Its brutal as smurf. I will check theese guys out.
16.10.2006 - 01:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Does anyone know when their new album comes out?
16.10.2006 - 03:06
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
If it's death/grind and it brutal as smurf, I might as well have to download their material sometime.
16.10.2006 - 15:45
Basso
Account deleted
It was catchy and stuff, but not really my thing. Nothing bad though.
11.02.2007 - 12:04
brutalism
Account deleted
Hell-on brutalizers,
The new album "HEMICORPORECTOMY" it's already in the street (29th January 2007 )and it sounds brutal hyper, to expect more insane brutality as these guys knows how to develop. The art-work reflects the sound that you found in its 8 tracks, they call to this sound attack-- Flesh-Ripping Violence !!!.
I have a doubt, that it means "smurf metal "?.
To tell you, this great band has three published albums:
1st -- Corpses...Intense Stench 15th November '03
2nd-- Re-issue Corpses...Intense Stench 29th April '05 (with new art-work).
3rt -- Hemicorporectomy 29th January '07 ( by the way, very prospective).

I hope to have you informed something bros.
Ah !!! this' for "Herzebeth", the video of the 1st & 2nd albums is auto-run in windows XP. In all ways,you can attempt this:
desk --My PC-- unit of DVD-Rom (D:) -- open ( right button)-- click in file autorun.

The band has this video-clip "Sexual eschatology" on theirs official-web WWW.IMPURE.ES

Stay brutal bros.
12.02.2007 - 00:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah, I ordered Hemicorporectomy the other day, so hopefully I"ll get it soon. I've heard a few songs from it already and it sounds even better than their previous album.
12.02.2007 - 04:51
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Smurf Metal, haha got me looking

Found only one track on their site that would work from their latest album. The song was titled 'Surgical Antropophagouses' and yeah its brutal and good, but its not really "intense" so it looses my attention a little bit.

Maybe its just this track because watched the video for 'Sexual Eschatology' at that had a little more intensity - not a great deal though. Video was pretty funny.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
12.02.2007 - 10:36
brutalism
Account deleted
The "Hemicorporectomy" album is very brutal, the song "Surgical Antropophagouses" is not the most brutal, it has more potent and sick songs, as that: -Priapism- -Sado Narcotic- -Hemorrhagic Bionic Collapse- etc... Murderous riff and a voice hyper-brutal, the bass prints power to death and the drums is a tornado. These guys are very brutal and technicians inside the Brutal Death.