Metal Storm logo
Fleshgrind

18.12.2011 - 02:29
Surprised that there isn't a thread for this band. They released three full lengths and two demos prior to that. My personal favorite album is Destined for Defilement. It is brutal, but maintains a tight sound throughout. The two demos prior to that are also pretty fucking good (Holy Pedophile in particular). I like the vocals on the demos a little better, but the production is, not surprisingly, as good as on the full lengths.
Their sound was a little different after Destined for Defilement, and I didn't like it as much, but I've seen reviews that say the two following albums are the best material that they've released, so they didn't necessarily go downhill.
Any other fans?
18.12.2011 - 07:35
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I've come across the band once or twice (probably due to some late-night lurking on some random music site) but never listened to them.

Destined for Defilement sounds incredibly familiar though. Probably because it's a generic sounding name typical for slam/BDM bands like Infinite Defilement.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.12.2011 - 10:48
vezzy
Stallmanite
I nearly forgot about these guys. Thanks for reminding me, I need to listen to them again.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.