Metal Storm logo
Soilwork - New Album Title Revealed

Swedish gothenburg metallers Soilwork have started writing new material for the follow-up to The Panic Broadcast. The band announced on their official website that the new album, to be released in December 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records, will be entitled The Living Infinite.

Vocalist Björn "Speed" Strid commented: "It's been an intense summer and at this point, me and the boys are hibernating in pretty much every corner of the world and putting our next album together. Many songs are yet to be written but the inspiration is flowing! People can expect a continuation of the intensity and presence of The Panic Broadcast, only taken to a higher level. That's the mindset. We will do some touring next year as well, before we hopefully enter the studio sometime in the early fall. The album title is already set: The Living Infinite. Chew on that for a bit and don't spit it out until the music is invading your ears, folks!"

Source: soilwork.org
Band profile: Soilwork
Posted: 20.12.2011 by kual21

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 91 users
20.12.2011 - 17:40
MyNameJeff

I like how they changed their sound! more intensity = interesting results
20.12.2011 - 17:47
bluegreengod
Account deleted
HELL YESSSSS!!!
20.12.2011 - 20:05
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
They've been releasing absolute crap for years, just like Disarmonia Mundi.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
20.12.2011 - 20:46
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
This is gonna be another teaming pile of shit just like the last one and the 3 prior to it.
20.12.2011 - 22:13
bluegreengod
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.12.2011 at 20:05

They've been releasing absolute crap for years, just like Disarmonia Mundi.

Strange...their only releases that I recall over the years were Predator's portrait, steelbath, chainheart, NBC, stabbing the drama, sworn to a great divide, figure#5 & panic broadcast, certainly none of which were crap. They must only sell the crappy ones outside of america.
20.12.2011 - 22:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 20.12.2011 at 22:13
They must only sell the crappy ones outside of america.

Pretty much everything after Natural Born Chaos is garbage.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.12.2011 - 04:32
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.12.2011 at 22:15

Pretty much everything after Natural Born Chaos is garbage.

Youspeaktruth
21.12.2011 - 05:16
3rdWorldFuckface
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.12.2011 at 20:05

They've been releasing absolute crap for years

I heard their last album.I was stoked after the first 3 tracks which were pretty decent imo but then when i was expecting something epic... there came an unbeleivable shit pile of generic melodeath-core. It was Godawful... They r still a pretty decent band. But they r releasing filler "albums". They still hav great potential but wasting it on mediocre records.

Hits total: 3404 | This month: 2