Iron Man7
N.I.B.6
Paranoid6
Symptom Of The Universe6
Sweet Leaf3

Total votes: 96

The original post

Posted by Aristarchos on 20.12.2011 at 22:32
I'm interested to see what you consider the best song by Black Sabbath. For me N.I.B. is the best. I only brought '70 songs because I thought they were the most popular ones.

If you vote other, please comment below which.

Page 4 of 4

DayFly

25.10.2014 at 15:32
From their first lineup I remember really enjoying Supernaut. Riffing is as heavy as anything for the time and terrific drum work by Ward. With Dio, I'd take Children of the Sea. The mellow, folky parts are great themselves and they really set up the heavier riffing. Those dynamics might be commonplace now, but still rarely done as well as here. But my absolute favourite is The Shining with Gillen on vocals. Martin is great as well, but Gillen was one of the best singers of the 80s who rarely had a chance to have his voice heard on first rate songs.
Bad English
nobody

26.10.2014 at 12:04
Written by DayFly on 25.10.2014 at 15:32

From their first lineup I remember really enjoying Supernaut. Riffing is as heavy as anything for the time and terrific drum work by Ward. With Dio, I'd take Children of the Sea. The mellow, folky parts are great themselves and they really set up the heavier riffing. Those dynamics might be commonplace now, but still rarely done as well as here. But my absolute favourite is The Shining with Gillen on vocals. Martin is great as well, but Gillen was one of the best singers of the 80s who rarely had a chance to have his voice heard on first rate songs.

one of rare Dio epic lyric fantasy song after leaving rainbow IMO
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Streams

29.10.2014 at 18:13
A National Acrobat has always appeared to me as one of the most unique songs in rock history. There goes my vote.
_deepblack

14.11.2014 at 22:17
War pigs amazing solo and song ... Black Sabbath is a legendary track ... Paranoid fucking great BUT where is Heaven And Hell track this track is Black Sabbaths best track and its like a symbol of Heavy Metal for me its just amazing and Legendary the lyrics the solo and Dio every thing is just fucking great \m/

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.