Vocals: Angry Anderson
Guitars: Mick Cocks
Guitars: Dai Pritchard
Bass: Steve King
Drums: Paul Demarco

Staff review by
Jeff
Rating:
Four years after their last previous alum, the Australian rockers of Rose Tattoo are finally back with a new release. You probably already know that it wasn't so easy to release this one, especially when you know that Pete Well passed away last year at only 58 years old. But the guys wanted to do it, and I can tell you that Angry still want to write and sing Hard Rock so if you like the band and still listen to Hard Rock, you'll probably have a good surprise with this release. Rose Tattoo wanted to do a come back to their first love, Blues mixed with Hard Rock, and I can tell you that they found the way to do it again?

Read more ››
published 05.03.2007 | Comments (2)

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
24.12.2011 - 12:57
Baz Anderson

Still love this album. I hope this won't be the last with everything that's gone on...
23.01.2023 - 11:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its Not Ac/Dc, its Rose Tattoo. Well its not their old albums, but its decent banger. Hard rock, whit heavier blues rock roots and Angry Andersson still can sing, still rocking, really good album. So far last from studio, but to be honest, they wont beat anything like this, so let it be, let it be last studio and focus on the road.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 4192 | This month: 12