Audioscrobbler/Last.fm

Original post

Posted by , 18.05.2006 - 12:21
You now the drill, get yourself added by other MS members and so forth

I'm:

http://www.last.fm/user/Sarcastic_Smile/
07.06.2012 - 15:32
FOOCK Nam

He seems to be very fun guy. I got impressed by his pic in your last.fm and reading his wiki, haha he is cool tough and violent. Probably I will find the movie to watch to know more about him : )
07.06.2012 - 18:28
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Cut the fucking mega quote pyramids. next time i don't edit, i just delete. l2self-edit.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
07.06.2012 - 21:46
BreadGod
Account deleted
I just learned that there was a security breach at Last.fm and a whole bunch of passwords were leaked. The site admins told me to change my password, so I did. This shit scares me, man.
08.06.2012 - 12:58
IronAngel

Surprisingly enough, I'm IronAngel there as well.

Mind that my iPod Touch doesn't scrobble, so you won't actually be able to follow what I'm listening 100%. Is there a way yet to get it scrobble? I googled around a few years back and it was determined to be impossible to scrobble Touches and iPhones.
08.06.2012 - 14:12
FeskarN

Written by IronAngel on 08.06.2012 at 12:58

Surprisingly enough, I'm IronAngel there as well.

Mind that my iPod Touch doesn't scrobble, so you won't actually be able to follow what I'm listening 100%. Is there a way yet to get it scrobble? I googled around a few years back and it was determined to be impossible to scrobble Touches and iPhones.

I have the same problem with my Ipod because I don't use Itunes anymore. Seems like there are no program for scrobbing iPods.. Doesn't LastFm have a app for Iphones or Andriod? I don't have a smartphone so that's why I have no clue about this
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
08.06.2012 - 14:18
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by FeskarN on 08.06.2012 at 14:12

I have the same problem with my Ipod because I don't use Itunes anymore. Seems like there are no program for scrobbing iPods.. Doesn't LastFm have a app for Iphones or Andriod? I don't have a smartphone so that's why I have no clue about this

Same here, my ipod touch occasionally scrobbles if it feels like it I guess. No clue why it does sometimes and doesn't sometimes. But I've stopped used last fm as a tool for finding new bands, so its alright I guess.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
08.06.2012 - 16:57
Thrashette

Written by Spirit Molecule on 08.06.2012 at 14:18

Written by FeskarN on 08.06.2012 at 14:12

Same here, my ipod touch occasionally scrobbles if it feels like it I guess. No clue why it does sometimes and doesn't sometimes. But I've stopped used last fm as a tool for finding new bands, so its alright I guess.

I have an ipod classic, and it didn't scrobble for months... Probably because I accidentally deleted a bunch of song files on my computer without removing them from my playlist, since I fixed that yesterday and it finally scrobbled. But even before that, it only sometimes scrobbled. I read somewhere that restoring it to factory settings can fix it. And someone else said to sync it twice when it's plugged in. I have no idea. It still seems like it just scrobbles whenever it feels like it and I don't really care anyways...

In case I didn't post in this thread yet, I have the link to my Last.fm in my profile and everyone's welcome to add me
09.06.2012 - 22:25
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Android doesn't scrobble. In fact the app they have for it is terrible.
18.06.2012 - 15:26
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Thrashette on 08.06.2012 at 16:57

I have an ipod classic, and it didn't scrobble for months... Probably because I accidentally deleted a bunch of song files on my computer without removing them from my playlist, since I fixed that yesterday and it finally scrobbled. But even before that, it only sometimes scrobbled. I read somewhere that restoring it to factory settings can fix it. And someone else said to sync it twice when it's plugged in. I have no idea. It still seems like it just scrobbles whenever it feels like it and I don't really care anyways...

In case I didn't post in this thread yet, I have the link to my Last.fm in my profile and everyone's welcome to add me

Hmm well I doubt I'm going to reset to factory settings just to have last fm scrobble my plays. If last fm wasn't blocked at work I might have been a little pissed of with it as I would have used last fm a lot more.
Now I just use bandcamp for new music
----

Last fm
Don't click here
28.03.2013 - 15:02
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
It's a shame I only have a CD player in my truck (where I listen to most of my music), so most of my stats are limited to my evening and relaxation music.

Add me if you would like: http://www.last.fm/user/Introspekrieg
12.05.2013 - 18:37
ChadwickAndo
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 18.06.2012 at 15:26

Written by Thrashette on 08.06.2012 at 16:57

Hmm well I doubt I'm going to reset to factory settings just to have last fm scrobble my plays. If last fm wasn't blocked at work I might have been a little pissed of with it as I would have used last fm a lot more.
Now I just use bandcamp for new music

I use it for more of keeping a better library. For me its good to have the ability to reference what I am listening too. Of course it doesn't track the stuff when I use my IPod but at least when I'm at home it does. There's all kinds of neat features on the site that I've found. Have met some neat people through the events section as well.

Brought up the old thread because I deleted my old account. Might as well post my new one in the existing thread. http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
24.05.2014 - 16:57
Ilham
Giant robot
There's a lot of positive things that come with living with your bf/gf, but there are downsides too. One of the latter was that I had almost no time or no occasion to listen to music. My scrobbling dropped because I would listen to music at work, on a platform called Grooveshark. Which I highly recommend by the way. Sooo, now that I'm single, I can listen to music again, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice [insert Bill Murray meme].
05.06.2014 - 09:48
toxx
Supreme being
Written by Ilham on 24.05.2014 at 16:57

There's a lot of positive things that come with living with your bf/gf, but there are downsides too. One of the latter was that I had almost no time or no occasion to listen to music. My scrobbling dropped because I would listen to music at work, on a platform called Grooveshark. Which I highly recommend by the way. Sooo, now that I'm single, I can listen to music again, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice [insert Bill Murray meme]. Look for ArsMilitaria.

I used Grooveshark at work for a while too. Pretty good streaming service indeed!

Just recently started scrobbling again on a new account. I did use last.fm a lot before, but it kind of died off for me in 2008-ish. But I'm back now! toxx87 is the name.
05.06.2014 - 09:56
Lucerna

I used to have problems with scrobbling back in the day, but since I got back into Last.fm in March 2013 everything's always been working fine for me.
Also I can relate to the amount of scrobbles significantly dropping whenever you're with your partner for an extended amount of time - even if they use Last.fm too (which is my case)!
And Grooveshark is awesome for streaming some obscure stuff, and it can scrobble as well if you link your accounts.

Anyway my Last.fm nick is Alegiano, as my signature suggests.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙 | Last.fm
11.06.2014 - 05:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Oh hey I have one of these. It isn't 100% accurate since I spend a lot of time listening to my mp3 player on the bus but I think it does a pretty good job reflecting my tastes.

http://www.last.fm/user/perfuncionist
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.06.2014 - 10:16
toxx
Supreme being
It seems last.fm had some downtime the other day, and since they got back up I haven't been able to scrobble anything. Anyone else got any problems?
12.06.2014 - 15:57
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'm scrobbling right now without any problems.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.06.2014 - 16:07
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Lucerna on 05.06.2014 at 09:56

I used to have problems with scrobbling back in the day, but since I got back into Last.fm in March 2013 everything's always been working fine for me.
Also I can relate to the amount of scrobbles significantly dropping whenever you're with your partner for an extended amount of time - even if they use Last.fm too (which is my case)!
And Grooveshark is awesome for streaming some obscure stuff, and it can scrobble as well if you link your accounts.

Anyway my Last.fm nick is Alegiano, as my signature suggests.

I didn't know about linking grooveshark to last.fm, that's great news. I'll go and do that right now. It's going to pollute my scrobblings though, as tags on Grooveshark are most of the time inaccurate or incomplete. Especially when you're looking for one particular version of a song.
Yeah my partner had last.fm too, still both us almost stopped scrobbling during the time we were together.
12.06.2014 - 16:21
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Ilham on 12.06.2014 at 16:07

I didn't know about linking grooveshark to last.fm, that's great news. I'll go and do that right now. It's going to pollute my scrobblings though, as tags on Grooveshark are most of the time inaccurate or incomplete. Especially when you're looking for one particular version of a song.
Yeah my partner had last.fm too, still both us almost stopped scrobbling during the time we were together.

Only with the pro account and I'm sure most of us use the free version of grooveshark. I used to use grooveshark A LOT till they blocked it at office. Those bastards!!
----

Last fm
Don't click here
12.06.2014 - 16:26
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Spirit Molecule on 12.06.2014 at 16:21

Only with the pro account and I'm sure most of us use the free version of grooveshark. I used to use grooveshark A LOT till they blocked it at office. Those bastards!!

Really? Of course I have the free version. I linked both accounts, and I'm listening to a song on grooveshark right now, just to see if it scrobbles. And it does. Which is great news.
They blocked grooveshark? Bleh. That sucks. Do you have other means to listen to music at work?
12.06.2014 - 16:28
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Ilham on 12.06.2014 at 16:26

Really? Of course I have the free version. I linked both accounts, and I'm listening to a song on grooveshark right now, just to see if it scrobbles. And it does. Which is great news.
They blocked grooveshark? Bleh. That sucks. Do you have other means to listen to music at work?

Ohh that's cool, when I used grooveshark you could only link it if you had the paid account :/

And yeah, I use bandcamp, soundcloud and I download stuff on itunes if I don't already have it
----

Last fm
Don't click here
23.06.2014 - 06:01
-Quatropus-

I got one. ITQuatro over there though. Listen to a handful of different stuff like Post-Rock, Post-Metal, New Wave, and some Doom here and there.
20.12.2016 - 01:13
DoomGuild
Account deleted
Http://www.last.fm/user/Doom-Guild my new account
20.12.2016 - 20:54
Cass

Last.fm/user/Kubeusz89