Metal Storm logo
What song did you listen the most in Itunes?

Original post

Posted by NLthrasher, 02.01.2012 - 06:33
In Itunes there's a possibility to see your top 25 most played songs. So the question is, what is your top 5 of most played songs in Itunes and give a short explanation.
My top 5 would be:
1. Overkill - Years of Decay
2. Overkill - Bring Me The Night
3. Mercyful Fate - Lady In Black
4. Grave Digger - The Last Supper
5. Gwar - Metal Metal Lands

My Itunes had to be reset a while ago and I play "Years of Decay", "Lady In Black" and "The Last Supper" because I know those songs on Bass and play along with those songs alot.
Therefore this list is not dead accurate on reflecting my fav songs.

Feel free to share your list below!
11.09.2012 - 15:58
IronAngel

Written by CobiWan1993 on 07.09.2012 at 10:08

1. I Am The Wooden Doors - Agalloch (1,855 plays)

Haha, that's more than I've scrobbled a single artist to Last.fm. My most listened artist is Nobuo Uematsu at only 1288 plays, and that's only because his soundtracks have so many short tracks. It's mostly because I listen to tons of different artists and too much of the same, and also because my CD player or iPod don't scrobble. It's really unfortunate, because it's the favorite albums I play a lot that're on my iPod or on my shelf. It tends to be new albums or stuff I'm reviewing that gets scrobbled. But that's still a ridicilous number of plays you have there.

My most listened song on Last.fm is Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill theme... 27 plays. >_<