Metal Storm logo
Agora

04.01.2012 - 21:18
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Agora is a Mexican progressive band you must check out...they've been together since 1996 and it's probably one of the greatest bands in our country. Current members: Eduardo Contreras (vocals), Manuel Vásquez (guitar), Sergio Aguilar (guitar), Héctor Barragán (keyboard), Daniel Villarreal (bass) and Eduardo Carrillo (drums).

They've shared stage with several bands such as: Mötley Crüe, Iron Maiden, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Deep Purple, Guns N' Roses, Megadeth, Helloween, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, Symphony X, Medina Azahara, Tierra Santa, Radio Kaos, Rata Blanca and Angeles del Infierno.

They have released four albums: Segundo pasado (2001), Zona de silencio (2005), Silencio Acústico (2008) & Regresa al Vértigo (2011.)
Zona de Silencio was recognized by the Rolling Stone magazine as one of the best 10 latin albums from the year; and their new album Regresa al Vértigo is currently rated as one of the best progressive albums from last year by the progarchives.com site.

Nowadays they are quickly gaining international fans and hopefully will show there's amazing metal in Mexico.

http://www.agorasite.com.mx/banda/

http://www.myspace.com/agoraoficial
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
04.01.2012 - 21:32
NLthrasher

Written by nana.MD on 04.01.2012 at 21:18

They've shared stage with several bands such as: Mötley Crüe, Iron Maiden, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Deep Purple, Guns N' Roses, Megadeth, Helloween, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, Symphony X, Medina Azahara, Tierra Santa, Radio Kaos, Rata Blanca and Angeles del Infierno.

Thats one impressive list, will check them out later this week probably.
05.01.2012 - 05:15
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by NLthrasher on 04.01.2012 at 21:32

Written by nana.MD on 04.01.2012 at 21:18

Thats one impressive list, will check them out later this week probably.

It sure is...yes check them out! I hope you like them
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...