Metal Storm logo
Killswitch Engage - Vocalist Relieved From Duty

US metallers Killswitch Engage announced on their official website that the band decided to continue without vocalist Howard Jones. The band is now making preparations for the upcoming album, due to be released at some point later in the year. The band issued the following update:

"To our family, friends and fans: We have decided to continue on without Howard Jones as the singer of Killswitch Engage. We love Howard and are thankful for the nine years that we've had him in the band. Out of respect for everyone involved we will not be discussing the specific reasons behind this decision. Howard is a part of our family and always will be, and we wish him well. He has left big shoes to fill, so we certainly have our work cut out for us to find the next singer of Killswitch, something we plan on making priority #1 going forward. Most importantly, thanks to all of you for all the support throughout the years and for sticking by us for all this time. We really do appreciate it and we very much look forward to having a new record for all of you in the not too-distant future that we can all be proud of. Sincerely, Adam, Joel, Mike, and Justin."

Thanks also to CHEF METAL HEAD!

Source: killswitchengage.com
Band profile: Killswitch Engage
Posted: 05.01.2012 by kual21

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 33   Visited by: 226 users
07.01.2012 - 18:55
Roro

I think changing the Vocalist (the leader in any band) will defiantly change the band for good, maybe for the best , maybe for the worse. and defiantly will Impact on the fan base .
12.01.2012 - 02:29
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.01.2012 at 03:59

They haven't even replaced the guy yet. Who knows, maybe their next vocalist blows everyone out of the water.

It looks like Troy... It sounds like Troy... Let's keep him.
12.01.2012 - 18:24
4death4

A bad news for me. I kinda got used to his style, and I think he was perfect for KsE. I don't hope for better replacement.

Hits total: 5354 | This month: 6