Metal Storm logo
Apocalyptica - Cancel Shows In Brazil And Chile

Finnish cello metallers Apocalyptica announced on their official website that the dates previously scheduled for Brazil and Chile have been cancelled due to issues with the promoter.

In a New Year update, the band stated: "A Happy New Year to all of you! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas time with your friends and family as well as a blasting night to start 2012! We are super excited to start our Latin American tour in a few days. It has been years since we met all of you in this part of the world... Unfortunately within the last weeks we faced many difficulties with the concert promoter who was hired to do the shows in Chile and Brazil."

"Since weeks he ignored our team, which now ends in not even knowing venue addresses in Brazil. All this costs us a lot of money we will now lose. And since we cannot guarantee a show as of today we need to cancel both, the planned shows in Brazil and Chile. We cannot say whether tickets will be reimbursed or not since the promoter is not speaking to us for days now. Please check with your local ticket office. We are very disappointed about this news. But we will work hard now to reschedule concerts in Brazil and Chile as soon as possible - with different people promoting the shows! Some of you have purchased VIP tickets for the shows via our Pledge campaign for the photo book. You will receive a personal e-mail. Please look out for this. All others, who are not effected by the cancellation we are looking forward to see you all very, very soon!"

Source: apocalyptica.com
Band profile: Apocalyptica
Event: Apocalyptica: Latin America Tour 2012
Posted: 06.01.2012 by kual21

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
06.01.2012 - 17:21
Milena
gloom cookie
Shit like this happened in Serbia a lot of times, probably part of the reason why we get less than ten concerts a year.
----
7.0 means the album is good
14.01.2012 - 00:37
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Milena on 06.01.2012 at 17:21

Shit like this happened in Serbia a lot of times, probably part of the reason why we get less than ten concerts a year.

Yeah, its disgusting.
A band you like finally gets it's ass near your country and then these guys just have to fuck up everything so you don't get the chance to see them.

Luckily this time it didn't affect me, but I missed Alice In Chains last year for something similar.
14.01.2012 - 01:50
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Unhealer on 14.01.2012 at 00:37

Luckily this time it didn't affect me, but I missed Alice In Chains last year for something similar.

I just wish to get out there and burn things.
----
7.0 means the album is good

Hits total: 2028 | This month: 4