Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Release Live DVD

Rammstein are gearing up for the release of a new live DVD, entitled "Völkerball". The release date has now been confirmed for November 17th. The following update on the release, which will be issued as a regular and limited edition, appears at the band's official website:

"Völkerball as a high quality photo book with 190 pages in format 27cm x 31 cm will additionally - to the standard and special edition - include an audio CD with further live recordings, which contains the entire concert. The pictures were taken by the French photographer Frederic Batier and address for a big part those areas, which one seldom gets to see. The band, highly concentrated during the last minutes before the concert, the band on stage but also during off-days. A big share of the book portraits the audience and presents wonderful images of the emotional world of the fans. Expectations, enthusiasm, delight, exhaustion. A booklet of this quality is a must for the Rammstein fan! Since it is only available as a limited edition in this form, you should keep your eyes open for that."

Völkerball will be issued in the following formats:
* Standard Edition: 2 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes live video + 1 CD, 75 minutes live audio).

* Special Edition: 3 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes live video + 1 DVD, 90 minute Documentary, includes Anaconda In The Net + Reise, Reise: The Making Of The Album + 1 CD, 75 minutes live audio).

* Limited Edition: 190 Page tour photobook, inluding all 3 Disc contents of the Special Edition + the entire live audio recordings of the concerts (140 minutes) on an additional 4th disc.

UPDATE: The complete track lists for all three formats can be found here.

Source: rammstein.com
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 18.10.2006 by iaberis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 3 users
18.10.2006 - 13:38
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Woooow! Another live DVD after the incredible "Live Aus Berlin", I wait impatiently!!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
18.10.2006 - 14:49
Kurzag
Account deleted
I'm gonna get my hands on that!
18.10.2006 - 16:30
Der Meister
Account deleted
Propably getting the Special Edition! Lot's of stuff there, seems to be worthwhile!
18.10.2006 - 17:43
iaberis
Advice Troll
Here's the DVD cover
----
Bitch! Please
18.10.2006 - 23:59
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Rammstein sucks !!!!!!!!!!!
19.10.2006 - 07:50
Amon Amarth

Vince_Hetfield sucks !!!!!!!!!!!
----
19.10.2006 - 17:17
GT
Coffee!!
Have to get that...hope I have the money for the limited edition
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
21.10.2006 - 14:45
Thryce
Retired Staff
UPDATE: The complete track lists for all three formats can be found here.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
22.08.2007 - 16:26
Ernis
狼獾
The US release date will be 18th of September.....for those who didn't know....

Hits total: 3009 | This month: 3