Metal Storm logo
Amon - New Album Details Announced

Florida-based death metallers Amon, featuring former Deicide members Eric Hoffmann (guitar) and Brian Hoffman (guitar), will release their new album, Liar In Wait, later this month via the band's new website.

The band is completed by Jesse "Jecheal" Jolly (Promethean Horde, Diabolic, Success Will Write Apocalypse Across The Sky, After Death) on vocals/bass and Mike Petrak (Leprosy, Success Will Write Apocalypse Across The Sky) on drums.

Update from the band: "Amon mastering new CD Liar In Wait on January 14 at RedRoom Recorders with Mark Prator. Tour will start June/July. CD will be sold at amon.mobi when all packaging is complete. Get the new single "Among Us" on iTunes and Amazon, now! More Amon songs will be available at the end of January on iTunes and Amazon. Also there will be new t-shirt designs and album cover, there will be no more reprints of this artwork, 100 shirts left, thank you."

The single "Among Us" is available at this location.

Source: amon.mobi
Posted: 13.01.2012 by DEATH666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 59 users
13.01.2012 - 10:58
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
The Hoffman brothers! Fuck yes.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.01.2012 - 14:50
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
This should be interesting...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
13.01.2012 - 15:24
Absak

Boring cookie cutter crap. The Hoffmans have no originality.
13.01.2012 - 17:49
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.01.2012 at 10:58

The Hoffman brothers! Fuck yes.

The weak part of Deicide they were and also of Amon back in the day.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.01.2012 - 21:24
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Pff. As if Deicide have made leaps and bounds in the originality department since their departure...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.01.2012 - 21:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.01.2012 at 21:24

Pff. As if Deicide have made leaps and bounds in the originality department since their departure...

As if Deicide were ever original.
But they did become better. Stench Of Redemption blows all of Deicide's earlier albums straight out off the water.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.01.2012 - 21:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 13.01.2012 at 21:35
Stench Of Redemption blows all of Deicide's earlier albums straight out off the water.

I'll give you that, but then... then they released two of some of their worst albums. Insineratehymn, In Torment, Till Death, and To Hell are all completely boring albums if you ask me, but then stuff like Legion, Once, and The Stench are all awesome.

Very inconsistent band. So... I have no idea what to expect from Amon.
----
14.01.2012 - 10:41
Absak

Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.01.2012 at 21:40

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 13.01.2012 at 21:35
Stench Of Redemption blows all of Deicide's earlier albums straight out off the water.

I'll give you that, but then... then they released two of some of their worst albums. Insineratehymn, In Torment, Till Death, and To Hell are all completely boring albums if you ask me, but then stuff like Legion, Once, and The Stench are all awesome.

Very inconsistent band. So... I have no idea what to expect from Amon.

I'd say To Hell With God is their strongest album since Legion.

Hits total: 4689 | This month: 5