09. Private Nobody
10. Rain Hits Concrete
11. Fear Of God
12. Heartbreak This
13. Walk Through Darkness

Staff review by
jupitreas
Rating:
The more I listen to Therapy?'s new album One Cure Fits All, the more I am convinced that this is Troublegum part 2 - a nearly flawless alternative metal album that is as good at being interesting and unique as it is at being melodic and catchy.

Therapy? is one of those bands that never really released anything that could be considered to be less than above average and this makes reviewing their albums a boring thing to do. "Well, here we go, they did it again". This time; however, this album is not merely good - it is excellent. The band is firmly back to their roots when it comes to rhythmic structures. This is some of the best metal drumming ever - Neil Cooper deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Danny Carrey and Bränn Dailor. The rhythmic mayhem is gelled together by the trademark Therapy? "looped" riffs and refrains that will not leave your mind for weeks. Cairns\' lyrics are consistenly inspired and thought provoking and his vocal delivery has never been stronger. The ride begins with "Sprung", a song with one of the best riffs Therapy? has ever written. The somber "Dopamine, Seratonin, Adrenaline", catchy "Rain Hits Concrete" and heavy "Fear Of God" are the other highlights of the album; although they are indeed gems in a crown that is made out of pure gold.

Read more ››
published 27.04.2006 | Comments (0)

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 27 users
16.01.2012 - 18:20
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid

A good album overall, but to me it seems too repetitive at times, and andy cairns' vocals prove weak compared to previous releases. Apart from that i liked this album i guess:P

Hits total: 6001 | This month: 22