Metal Storm logo
Evile - Sign To Earache Records

Official press release:

Earache Records is happy to announce the signing of fast-rising young UK thrashers Evile, fresh from their triumphant performance at last weekend's Damnation Festival, where they slayed the crowd on the Jagermeister stage, as openers for The Haunted, Skindred & Biomechanical.

Evile formed 2 years ago in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, UK by brothers Matt Drake (vocals/guitar) and Ol Drake (lead guitar), along with Ben Carter (drums) and Mike Alexander (bass) and have since rapidly picked up a rabid following, eager to enjoy a night of heads-down, no-nonsense Thrash.

Though unsigned, Evile were hand-picked to play 2 prestigious UK festivals in the summer of 2006 - Bloodstock Open Air and most recently, Damnation Festival - both to great acclaim from fans. Now the band will spend the rest of the year gigging far and wide, and expect to record and release their debut album on Earache early in 2007.

Meanwhile, check out Evile's demo and pics at their myspace page here.

Source: earache.com
Band profile: Evile
Posted: 19.10.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
20.10.2006 - 13:30
wrathchild
staff
I'm really happy for them! I discovered them last year through Deadsoulman, who reviewed their demo. Good old thrash like we all need
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
20.10.2006 - 16:02
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by wrathchild on 20.10.2006 at 13:30

Good old thrash like we all need

couldn't agree more...
20.10.2006 - 22:12
owentheyo
Account deleted
I think I saw them briefly at BOA, can't be entirely sure it was them though.
20.10.2006 - 22:36
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
I know them too, me thinks. Killer From The Deep?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama

Hits total: 2082 | This month: 7