Metal Storm logo
Myrath - Making Of Video Online

"Under Siege", a brand new making of video from Tunisian progressive metallers Myrath is now available for viewing below. The song comes off the band's latest output Tales Of The Sands, released last year through XIII Bis Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Myrath
Posted: 19.01.2012 by JD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 42 users
19.01.2012 - 11:04
BudDa

I love this song. But this is old news. To actually be exact, this news was first posted by the band on their facebook page on 23rd December
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
19.01.2012 - 16:42
mariano

Good video, amazing song, best prog metal band nowadays in my opinion.

...and what about this girl, Clementine Delauney -haven't checked her band yet, but it's nice she was invited anyway.
19.01.2012 - 19:17
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by mariano on 19.01.2012 at 16:42

Good video, amazing song, best prog metal band nowadays in my opinion.

...and what about this girl, Clementine Delauney -haven't checked her band yet, but it's nice she was invited anyway.

I think she's Whyzdom's new singer, maybe she will just as great as she has done with Myrath.
20.01.2012 - 02:34
Symmachus

Even though what I've heard from this band is great, I regretfully say that I haven't heard much Myrath. This video, however, was rather stellar. I was expecting it to be more of a "here's how we do this stuff" sort of studio tour, as opposed to an actual song with bits of studio footage at both ends. But yeah, I'm glad I watched this. It's super cool that they got Clémentine Delauney from Whyzdom on board with this too.

Also, when I saw "Under Siege" in this news bulletin, the very first thing I thought of was that Steven Seagal film from 1992; I seriously just watched that film a few days ago.

Hits total: 2232 | This month: 5