Metal Storm logo
Kylesa

21.01.2012 - 14:50
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
So, I was wondering why there wasn't any Kylesa thread in here already. Now there is. After releasing Time Will Fuse Its Worth, Static Tensions and Spiral Shadow, what will they do next?

Discuss all things Kylesa here.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.01.2012 - 12:48
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Haha I see that you're getting hooked onto the whole sludge scene. Once its got a hold of you, there is no getting out

Great band though. I loved static tensions and spiral shadow.
I just love how they infuse the whole psychedelic vibe with their music. Definitely looking forward to some more releases.
Oh and Laura is soo hot!! Flannel shirts, tees and jeans! Not the average woman get up, but way hotter than most women in the metal scene.
She definitely contributes a lot to the music and not just eye candy. Love her vocals and I loved the fact that they used it more on the new record and she can shred on the guitar.
Heh, sorry Laura Plesants fanboy

Overall a good band, looking forward to their next release. Sucks that I'm missing their euro tour by a 2 weeks.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
25.01.2012 - 00:02
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Have their last three and enjoy them all. i am also looking forward to whatever they do next. my guess is more on the melodic and effects-laden direction.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
25.01.2012 - 19:42
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Spirit Molecule on 24.01.2012 at 12:48

Haha I see that you're getting hooked onto the whole sludge scene. Once its got a hold of you, there is no getting out

Great band though. I loved static tensions and spiral shadow.
I just love how they infuse the whole psychedelic vibe with their music. Definitely looking forward to some more releases.
Oh and Laura is soo hot!! Flannel shirts, tees and jeans! Not the average woman get up, but way hotter than most women in the metal scene.
She definitely contributes a lot to the music and not just eye candy. Love her vocals and I loved the fact that they used it more on the new record and she can shred on the guitar.
Heh, sorry Laura Plesants fanboy

Overall a good band, looking forward to their next release. Sucks that I'm missing their euro tour by a 2 weeks.

Yes, I am, it's like crack

I even to their show in Lisbon recently, so that explain my fascination for them lately. Really curious about what they will do next, I also think it'll be more on the melodic side, but they might surprise us. It's about time they release a new one though.
----

My Instagram
26.01.2012 - 07:11
WalmartJesus
I always enjoyed Kylesa' s music.I was especially digging the late 80's - early 90's indie and alternative rock approach with Spiral Shadow.

Like if you took a sludge/crust band,and threw them in a blender with a Pixies album

Quite frankly,if this was the direction they're gonna take with their music in the future....you wouldnt see me complaining
17.02.2012 - 18:51
Guib
Thrash Talker
Kylesa is awesome I got Static and Spyral ! damn its good, I hope I'll be able to see them live soon, can'T wait for their next release
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
18.02.2012 - 13:32
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
According to what they've been saying in interviews, we'll have a new album in 2013.
----

My Instagram
09.06.2012 - 17:46
DIRTYDANIII
Kylesa is the shit I saw them live, and it was funny cause they were opening for gwar, and everyone was kind of just standing there like what's going on. I don't think anyone there besides me, my friend, and there merch guy knew who they were which is a real shame
09.10.2012 - 21:14
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BitterCOld on 25.01.2012 at 00:02

Have their last three and enjoy them all. i am also looking forward to whatever they do next. my guess is more on the melodic and effects-laden direction.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/14403-end-truth/

quite right
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
05.11.2012 - 15:28
atgcko
I saw these guys for the first time at the Brutal Assault fest, there was a couple of stoner/sludge bands playing but they were all scheduled like early in the afternoon and got overshadowed by 'bigger' bands. I don't smoke pot usually, but I wonder what the experience would be like at a gig late at night having burned a big one right before the show :]
06.11.2012 - 03:13
BlueMobius
Account deleted
If you like Kylesa check out their precursor, Damad.