‹‹ Back to the Alternative metal forum
Users visited: 38  
Search this topic:  

BloodTears
Stella Artois

21.01.2012 at 14:50
So, I was wondering why there wasn't any Kylesa thread in here already. Now there is. After releasing Time Will Fuse Its Worth, Static Tensions and Spiral Shadow, what will they do next?

Discuss all things Kylesa here.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

24.01.2012 at 12:48
Haha I see that you're getting hooked onto the whole sludge scene. Once its got a hold of you, there is no getting out

Great band though. I loved static tensions and spiral shadow.
I just love how they infuse the whole psychedelic vibe with their music. Definitely looking forward to some more releases.
Oh and Laura is soo hot!! Flannel shirts, tees and jeans! Not the average woman get up, but way hotter than most women in the metal scene.
She definitely contributes a lot to the music and not just eye candy. Love her vocals and I loved the fact that they used it more on the new record and she can shred on the guitar.
Heh, sorry Laura Plesants fanboy

Overall a good band, looking forward to their next release. Sucks that I'm missing their euro tour by a 2 weeks.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
Xnoybis
Duke Nukem

25.01.2012 at 00:02
Have their last three and enjoy them all. i am also looking forward to whatever they do next. my guess is more on the melodic and effects-laden direction.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
BloodTears
Stella Artois

25.01.2012 at 19:42
Written by Spirit Molecule on 24.01.2012 at 12:48

Haha I see that you're getting hooked onto the whole sludge scene. Once its got a hold of you, there is no getting out

Great band though. I loved static tensions and spiral shadow.
I just love how they infuse the whole psychedelic vibe with their music. Definitely looking forward to some more releases.
Oh and Laura is soo hot!! Flannel shirts, tees and jeans! Not the average woman get up, but way hotter than most women in the metal scene.
She definitely contributes a lot to the music and not just eye candy. Love her vocals and I loved the fact that they used it more on the new record and she can shred on the guitar.
Heh, sorry Laura Plesants fanboy

Overall a good band, looking forward to their next release. Sucks that I'm missing their euro tour by a 2 weeks.

Yes, I am, it's like crack

I even to their show in Lisbon recently, so that explain my fascination for them lately. Really curious about what they will do next, I also think it'll be more on the melodic side, but they might surprise us. It's about time they release a new one though.
----

WalmartJesus

26.01.2012 at 07:11
I always enjoyed Kylesa' s music.I was especially digging the late 80's - early 90's indie and alternative rock approach with Spiral Shadow.

Like if you took a sludge/crust band,and threw them in a blender with a Pixies album

Quite frankly,if this was the direction they're gonna take with their music in the future....you wouldnt see me complaining
Guib

17.02.2012 at 18:51
Kylesa is awesome I got Static and Spyral ! damn its good, I hope I'll be able to see them live soon, can'T wait for their next release
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
BloodTears
Stella Artois

18.02.2012 at 13:32
According to what they've been saying in interviews, we'll have a new album in 2013.
----

DIRTYDANIII

09.06.2012 at 17:46
Kylesa is the shit I saw them live, and it was funny cause they were opening for gwar, and everyone was kind of just standing there like what's going on. I don't think anyone there besides me, my friend, and there merch guy knew who they were which is a real shame
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

09.10.2012 at 21:14
Written by Xnoybis on 25.01.2012 at 00:02

Have their last three and enjoy them all. i am also looking forward to whatever they do next. my guess is more on the melodic and effects-laden direction.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/14403-end-truth/

quite right
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
atgcko

05.11.2012 at 15:28
I saw these guys for the first time at the Brutal Assault fest, there was a couple of stoner/sludge bands playing but they were all scheduled like early in the afternoon and got overshadowed by 'bigger' bands. I don't smoke pot usually, but I wonder what the experience would be like at a gig late at night having burned a big one right before the show :]
BlueMobius
Ronin

06.11.2012 at 03:13
If you like Kylesa check out their precursor, Damad.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.