Metal Storm logo
Sunpocrisy - Reveal Debut Album Details

Italian progressive metallers Sunpocrisy have finished mixing and mastering their debut album titled Samaroid Dioramas, which was recorded between August and October 2011. The record is a concept album with 54 minutes of music, engineered by Riccardo Pasini at Studio 73 in Ravenna, Italy. The band also revealed the album's tracklist and four different cover arts.

Samaroid Dioramas tracklist:

01. Apoptosis
02. Apophenia
03. Φ - Phi
04. Vertex
05. Trismegistus
06. Samaroid
07. Samaroid Dioramas
08. Dioramas

Source: it-it.facebook.com
Posted: 27.01.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 29 users
27.01.2012 - 11:37
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I really like the art concepts, and these 4 finals (3 of them, anyway). Do not like, at first impression, titles 6-8

Should we be familiar with any of these guys already? Any famous links to the band or album?
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
27.01.2012 - 13:30
Milena
gloom cookie
These cover arts look like something Strato would do.
----
7.0 means the album is good
27.01.2012 - 14:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Syk on 27.01.2012 at 11:37

I really like the art concepts, and these 4 finals (3 of them, anyway). Do not like, at first impression, titles 6-8

Should we be familiar with any of these guys already? Any famous links to the band or album?

BitterCOld reviewed their EP Atman, so that will give you an idea about them.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
27.01.2012 - 17:45
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by BloodTears on 27.01.2012 at 14:17
Written by Syk on 27.01.2012 at 11:37
BitterCOld reviewed their EP Atman, so that will give you an idea about them.
Thanks for the link, that was a very good review. Now, I have 2-3 questions for you...

1) Are you still after ACDC's Family Jewels; 2) Did you get the 12-minute song from the old MS compilation, Coral Island by Novembers Fall; and 3) If 2 was yes, would you describe that as Opeth-like?

Wouldn't mind hearing answers to 2 & 3 from other staff/members who heard that great track. Just to end on a semi-related note... these new track titles make me wonder if this Italian band has got less influenced by Opeth...
----

27.01.2012 - 20:01
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Was that for Bitter? Either way, I can't really answer that because I haven't listened to that song
----

My Instagram
27.01.2012 - 22:03
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Those cover arts really caught my eye. I went to check their song 'Æon's Samsara' and it wasn't bad. I see some potential here. Maybe this is something I would check out when it's released.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
28.01.2012 - 12:07
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by BloodTears on 27.01.2012 at 20:01
Was that for Bitter? Either way, I can't really answer that because I haven't listened to that song

If all was meant for Bitter I'd have commented on his review instead of here How about it, ACDC's DVD?

A shame about Nov Fall's song. It's one of the best over-11-minutes I've ever heard - I'd be happy to emai http://www.myspace.com/novembersfall1
----

28.01.2012 - 12:35
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Syk on 28.01.2012 at 12:07

Written by BloodTears on 27.01.2012 at 20:01

If all was meant for Bitter I'd have commented on his review instead of here How about it, ACDC's DVD?

A shame about Nov Fall's song. It's one of the best over-11-minutes I've ever heard - I'd be happy to emai http://www.myspace.com/novembersfall1

I don't have that particular ACDC DVD, only Live At Donington, is it any good?

You got me interested in that song though, I'll check it out.
----

My Instagram
17.02.2012 - 14:16
Jonsunpo

Hey guys, Jonathan from Sunpocrisy here!
There's a big mistake in our band pic on this website: the tatooed guy in front is not one of us, but Brutal Truth guitarist! Is it possible to change the picture?
Anyway, we've just released a teaser from our debut album "Samaroid Dioramas", hope you like it!

http://youtu.be/QpD_CRxO9Lg

If you're interested, on our bandcamp page you can listen to the entire album: http://sunpocrisy.bandcamp.com/album/samaroid-dioramas

Yeah!

Hits total: 1493 | This month: 1