‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]
Users visited: 154  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy on 27.01.2012 at 23:38
You know what to do. Tell us your quirks, and oddities.

Page 13 of 13

no one

18.02.2015 at 23:14
We must love and respect our parents, forgive them for there sins...amen
----
hipster fag
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

18.02.2015 at 23:28
Written by no one on 18.02.2015 at 23:14

Never, I tell you, never, never!!!!
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Belegûr

18.02.2015 at 23:56
I always answer with the same thing when it comes to this sort of question. In the year 2000 I took part in an online tournament related to "The Simpsons" where you were allowed 3 wrong answers. The winner won a trip to the studios to see an episode being made and meet the cast. I came 2nd with 5044 questions answered correctly and was the only person from Europe in the top 10. Each question was timed so you couldn't use search engines for answers and there were designated breaks. For coming second I won an original painting of all the characters that has existed at the time which was signed by the main cast members and painted by one of the artists that works on the show or worked on the show at the time (was about 3 by 4 foot). I also received a phone call from Matt Groening which was cool, but he struggled to understand my Scottish accent he said I sounded nothing like Groundskeeper Willie . Funnily enough we spoke mostly about Futurama. So when it comes to The Simpsons Seasons 1 - 10, I seem to know just about everything. Then I stopped watching it as it became terrible. I've not watched a "new" episode in about 14 years.

Some people seem to think this is awesome and start asking me loads of questions, or think I sat up studying episodes (I really didn't). Others think it makes me a creepy basement dweller that studies scripts and watches episodes frame by frame. As for the painting, I sold it to a nice chap from France for £3000 back in 2007. I've tried to find details about this quiz, but they seemed to only do it as a one time thing back then and you had to sign up for it through some Simpsons site that doesn't even exist anymore.

Ah well...:noidea:
----
YES to Scottish Independence
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

19.02.2015 at 00:00
Wow, that's nice.
I wish I could win something someday =P
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
deadone
has a mangina

19.02.2015 at 00:05

I used to regularly forgive (but not forget) them putting me down for years, regardless of the successes I had (and they are essentially dole bludgers). Even forgave them trying to destroy my relationships and controlling my life to the extreme (they did the same to my brothers with much more success). They had 30+ years of chances and kept refusing to compromise. Instead they got worse and worse as I became more independent. They manipulate and lie.

But should I forgive them treating my wife like shit and even refusing to come to their grandaughter's first birthday let alone taking any interest in her life? No fucking way.

I haven't spoken to them in nearly 2 years now and never intend to. Indeed my inlaws bumped into my dad this month for the first time in years and said "hello" to which he just started hurling abuse. Piece of fucking shit.

Blood is nothing. Family are those people that love and respect you regardless of blood ties.
Belegûr

19.02.2015 at 00:05
Written by Karlabos on 19.02.2015 at 00:00

Wow, that's nice.
I wish I could win something someday =P

Well I think the guy who came first got a cool prize, but he couldn't sell it later .
----
YES to Scottish Independence
Slayer666

19.02.2015 at 00:12
Written by no one on 18.02.2015 at 04:06

You guys should show more respect to your patents you spoiled little shits

I hope this is a joke, because otherwise it showcases an archaic and extremely idiotic mindset.

What, you should respect someone just because they spawned you or are older than you? No fucking way. I respect my parents because they're good parents, not because they're my parents.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.02.2015 at 00:16

not a 1th time you talk as chatolic priest dude.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

19.02.2015 at 00:19
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 00:05

Blood is nothing. Family are those people that love and respect you regardless of blood ties.

I feel sorry to you man and I agree about what you say what is family

I see my mother every week more then one , (even I try ignore he calls , I hate mobile)
Saw my old man 2 years ago and atm fly to see him , expecive
spoken 5 months ago, I have no land line and mobile I spend 100krones per year, while swedes spend 300 per month
wrote mails every day or second day
----

Ilham
Giant robot

19.02.2015 at 00:33
Classic, no one always gets everyone going with his sarcasm .
Slayer666

19.02.2015 at 00:38
Written by Ilham on 19.02.2015 at 00:33

Ye, I sorta kinda assumed it, hence I prefaced it with "I hope this is a joke". Oh well, I'll still chalk this one up as a win for him. xD
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

19.02.2015 at 00:45
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 00:05

I used to regularly forgive (but not forget) them putting me down for years, regardless of the successes I had (and they are essentially dole bludgers). Even forgave them trying to destroy my relationships and controlling my life to the extreme (they did the same to my brothers with much more success). They had 30+ years of chances and kept refusing to compromise. Instead they got worse and worse as I became more independent. They manipulate and lie.

But should I forgive them treating my wife like shit and even refusing to come to their grandaughter's first birthday let alone taking any interest in her life? No fucking way.

I haven't spoken to them in nearly 2 years now and never intend to. Indeed my inlaws bumped into my dad this month for the first time in years and said "hello" to which he just started hurling abuse. Piece of fucking shit.

Even though I have a great relationship with my parents (okay, just my dad now since my mum passed away 3.5 years ago, but she was great as well) I fully agree with you on how you view what family is.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

deadone
has a mangina

19.02.2015 at 01:08

Hard to tell what is sarcasm on the internet and what is real. There's none of the usual prompts such as tone of language or body language. And as people are far more likely to speak their mind on the internet, the opinions are far more diverse than in "real" life where people often hide their real opinions to avoid criticism or judgment.
no one

19.02.2015 at 01:13

cracks me up how k7 still falls for it, even after how well he knows me
----
hipster fag
Ilham
Giant robot

19.02.2015 at 01:16
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:08

Hard to tell what is sarcasm on the internet and what is real. There's none of the usual prompts such as tone of language or body language. And as people are far more likely to speak their mind on the internet, the opinions are far more diverse than in "real" life where people often hide their real opinions to avoid criticism or judgment.

I'm quite aware, don't worry. It's still hilarious when you spot the sarcasm and others run with it .
no one

19.02.2015 at 01:20
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:08

So you thought i was a christian who thought it was compulsery to respect your parents? ……do you not remember any of our conversations
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

19.02.2015 at 01:22
Written by no one on 19.02.2015 at 01:20

So you thought i was a christian who thought it was compulsery to respect your parents? ……do you not remember any of our conversations

I didn't think you were christian - even "amen" is used by non-christians to signify some sort of finality or agreeance.

Didn't know what your opinions on family were though.
no one

19.02.2015 at 01:28
Written by deadone on 19.02.2015 at 01:22

Written by no one on 19.02.2015 at 01:20

I didn't think you were christian - even "amen" is used by non-christians to signify some sort of finality or agreeance.

Didn't know what your opinions on family were though.

Oh well, i have had talks to you about how my mother in law is similar to your parents and how we are trying to cut her off from our lives and so forth, but obviously our conversations meant nothing to you…NOTHING
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

19.02.2015 at 01:35
Written by no one on 19.02.2015 at 01:28

Oh well, i have had talks to you about how my mother in law is similar to your parents and how we are trying to cut her off from our lives and so forth, but obviously our conversations meant nothing to you…NOTHING

There, there little fella.

I have a memory like a sieve at the best of times.

BestMetalstormer

24.02.2015 at 22:59
I like the view on blood family stuff of deadone!! would keep that in mind for how i deal in life..
@bad english: no forgiving is fine, just imo if its insignificant things in life then you dont need to revenge..
i dont trust others too, and also i learned that if you trust and forgive you are ruined..that doesnt mean you dont have relationship, but its relationship like coworker, customers.. not like family ppl relationship.. thetrust stuff ppl never understand why someone doesnt trust other becuz its real life, its too vague to see, words for speaking cant help.. i hate my parents..

deadone can trust his wife cuz he fuck her, hahaha so bond relationship built.., but yea wife can trust cuz reason and hearts matters, wife will live with you whole your life so you can and should and give trust wife..

friend matters of trust, i dont have much expeRience, here in nam all they call other as friend for business, life, school, teamgame etc.. mafia as fuk they just take advantage of each other, all are just business how to get their own gain.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.02.2015 at 23:33
Written by BestMetalstormer on 24.02.2015 at 22:59

I like the view on blood family stuff of deadone!! would keep that in mind for how i deal in life..
@bad english: no forgiving is fine, just imo if its insignificant things in life then you dont need to revenge..
i dont trust others too, and also i learned that if you trust and forgive you are ruined..that doesnt mean you dont have relationship, but its relationship like coworker, customers.. not like family ppl relationship.. thetrust stuff ppl never understand why someone doesnt trust other becuz its real life, its too vague to see, words for speaking cant help.. i hate my parents..

revenge is needed its In human blood , I am not priest , I have barbaric roots in deep paganism , days when we were butchered each other whit swords and battle axe, when it goes for revenge to some ppl what I mentioned abow I wish those days was here, otherwise screw all heathen bullshit
----

no one

25.02.2015 at 01:23
fuck you make me laugh.
----
hipster fag

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]

Login or register to post here.