Metal Storm logo
What would people be more surprised to know about you? Pt. II

Original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy, 27.01.2012 - 23:38
You know what to do. Tell us your quirks, and oddities.
26.05.2022 - 13:01
Starvynth
i c deaf people
staff
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 26.05.2022 at 09:58

[...] masturbation for 25 years [...] and truly I really hate women nature and characteristic. [...] yes I like their body, but I never like their personality, I think women nature is selfish, cuz they are center of attraction focus on them.

Did you really mean to write that?
Because that is about the most despicable and demeaning statement about women I have ever heard.
Needless to say, your totally fucked up sexist attitude will lead you nowhere; you'll stay miserable forever and die bitter and alone.
----
signatures = SPAM
26.05.2022 - 13:51
nikarg
staff
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 26.05.2022 at 09:58

[...] masturbation for 25 years [...] and truly I really hate women nature and characteristic. [...] yes I like their body, but I never like their personality, I think women nature is selfish, cuz they are center of attraction focus on them.

You really need to pull yourself together, dude. This kind of talk is unacceptable here.
You can continue the discussion with Bad English via PMs, if you want to talk like that, but not in the forum.
26.05.2022 - 19:41
Zap
Yep, that's probably the most casually misogynistic thing I've read on here since the blaspheming maniac was banned.