Metal Storm logo
My Favourite Songs Playlist

Thumbs up: +2
My Fav. songs out of my music collection:

Updated --- 10/06/2012

Created by: Oriax | 14.12.2011

1. Agalloch - Falling Snow
2. Arcturus - Kinetic โ— Star-Crossed โ— Radical Cut
3. Behemoth - Libertheme โ— Inner Sanctum โ— Before the Eons Came โ— The Reign of Shemu-Hor โ— Decade Of Therion โ— The Alchemist's Dream โ— Chant For Eschaton 2000
4. Burzum - Jesus' Tod
5. Carach Angren - Departure Towards a Nautical Curse
6. Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper(song) โ— Kissing the Shadows โ— Lake Bodom
7. Dalriada - Galamb
8. Devin Townsend - The Mighty Masturbator โ— Deconstruction
9. Dimmu Borgir - Endings and Continuations โ— In Deaths Embrace โ— Raabjorn Speiler Draugheimens Skodde โ— A Succubus in Rapture โ— Kings Of The Carnival Creation โ— The Serpentine Offering
10. Ektomorf - Outcast(song) โ— Who Can I Trust (Prayer)
11. Emperor - The Loss and Curse of Reverance โ— With Strength I Burn โ— The Wanderer โ— Decrystallizing Reason, Sworn โ— The Prophet โ— In the Wordless Chamber โ— Thorns on My Grave โ— Towards The Pantheon
12. Enslaved - Giants โ— Lightening โ— Night Sight
13. Epica - Martyr of the Free Word โ— Kingdom of Heaven (A New Age Dawns PartV) โ— Semblance of Liberty โ— Never Enough โ— Deconstruct
14. Equilibrium - Die Affeninsel โ— Fahrtwind โ— Kurzes Epos โ— Verrat โ— Snuffel โ— Mana โ— Der Sturm
15. Esoteric - Circle
16. Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Lost Rune of Thunder โ— Autums Grief โ— Prophetian โ— River Flows Frozen โ— Last one for Life โ— Aeon โ— Tears of Autumn Rain โ— Red Dawn Rising
17. Haggard - All'inizio รƒยจ La Morte โ— Of A Might Divine
18. Immortal - Antarctica
19. Kalmah - Man with Mystery โ— Moon of my Nights โ— Heroes To Us โ— They Will Return(song)
20. Lake Of Tears - Dystopia
21. Moonsorrow - Rauniolla โ— Jumalten Kaupunki/Tuhatvuotinen Perintรถ โ— Kivenkantaja โ— Jaasta Syntynyt Varjojen Vita (Born Of Ice Stream Of Shadows) โ— Tuleen Ajettu Maa (A Land Driven Into The Fire)
22. Moonspell - Opium โ— Sanguine โ— Luna โ— Shadow Sun โ— ...Of Dream and Drama (Midnight Ride) โ— An Erotic Alchemy
23. Negurฤƒ Bunget - Cunoas Terea Tacuta
24. Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor(song)
25. Nile - Annihilation Of The Wicked(song)
26. Opeth - The Baying of the Hounds โ— Leper Affinity โ— Ghost Of Perdition โ— Blackwater Park(song) โ— Bleak
27. Oranssi Pazuzu - Loputon tuntematon
28. Rotting Christ - Nemecic
29. Sentenced - Blood and Tears
30. Septicflesh - Anubis โ— Persepolis
31. Smohalla - Quasar โ— Au sol les toges vides โ— Oracle rouge
32. Sรณlstafir - Kรถld(song) โ— 78 Days in the Desert
33. Summoning - Our Foes Shall Fall โ— Where Hope and Daylight Die โ— The Rotting Horse on the Deadly Ground 78 โ— Farewell โ— The Loud Music of the Sky โ— A Distant Flame Before the Sun
34. Therion - The Crowning Of Atlantis(song) โ— In Remembrance โ— Seven Secrets of the Sphinx โ— Son of the Staves of Time โ— Wand of Abaris โ—The Dreams of Swedenborg โ— An An Arrow From the Sun โ— Abraxas โ— Feuer Overtรผre/Prometheus Entfesselt โ— Son of the Sun โ— Khlysti Evangelist โ— Dark Venus Persephone โ—The Beauty In Black โ— Black โ— Powerdance โ—Nightside of Eden โ— Invocation of Naamah
35. Tristania - Lethean River
36. Tsjuder - Ancient Hate
37. Turisas - Miklagard Overture
38. Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis(song)
39. Windir - Saknet โ— Fanging โ— On the Mountain of Goats โ— Journey to the End
40. Wintersun - Sleeping Stars โ— Death and the Healing

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Oriax ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
04.02.2012 - 13:08
Oriax

Some albums that i thought every song is great and hard to pick a few are:
Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors, Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells, Kalmah - Swamp Song, Moonsorrow - Kivenkantaja, Smohalla - Resillience, Summoning - Stronghold and finally Therion's 2 albums - Gothic Kabbalah & Sirius B were almost perfect on each and every song.
11.07.2012 - 17:55
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Great list dude, I think we share a lot of musical taste!
15.06.2017 - 01:46
VIG
Account deleted
I might make a list similar to this one. Everybody knows, I love making lists!

Hits total: 1686 | This month: 4