Metal Storm logo
Bonded By Blood - To Enter The Studio

Earache Records press release

California's Bonded By Blood are due to enter the studio this weekend to begin recording their as-yet untitled new album.

The follow up to 2010's Exiled To Earth is being recorded with producer and former Machine Head/ Soulfly guitarist Logan Mader ( DevilDriver, Five Finger Death Punch) at Silver Sound and Mt. Olympus Studios in Los Angeles. It will be the band's first album to feature vocalist Mauro Gonzalez and bassist Jessie Sanchez.

"We can't wait for everybody to hear what the new album has in store. It's definitely more diverse and we all had a blast writing it," states guitarist Juan Juarez. "It'll be the first record with Mauro and Jessie, who have been great additions to the line-up, and the four of us really connected well during the writing and rehearsing of this album. The playing on this album will be top-notch. We're glad to be recording in Los Angeles, and excited to work with Logan. We can't wait to get started and we hope everybody enjoys it as much as we do - watch for video updates from the studio! Yeah!"

Source: earachenews.blogspot.com
Band profile: Bonded By Blood
Posted: 06.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 34 users
06.02.2012 - 16:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Woo...Slayer, Havok, Overkill and now Bonded By Blood all in 2012...now what next??
06.02.2012 - 17:27
Edmund Fogg

Pretty good news. Hope they won't turn out like Evile thought
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
06.02.2012 - 17:28
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
My only worry with this is their new singer. Mauro aint bad, but he doesn't have that classic thrash sound that Aladdin did. I really hope that won't be lost with the new album.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
06.02.2012 - 17:57
Joppe
Steelemeister
This will be good shit
----
My vision is augmented
07.02.2012 - 02:57
Void Eater
Account deleted
Hooray for diversity. The last album was good, but suffered a bit from "every song sounds too similar" syndrome.

Hits total: 2121 | This month: 1