Metal Storm logo
10 MORE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO PLAY ON THE GUITAR

OK ... so you have went trough my last list for all of you guitar nerds out there,learned few cool riffs ,probably tried to make a band or just to impress some girl,right? And you rune into new problem - the hot chicks are not into metal,and all your friends are into "grim and frostbitten stuff".So now is the right time to go to the nest level!!!
*As always solos are not part of discussion,
**Anyone who completed previous list should not have to have problems with this one
***ROCK ON !!!

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 07.02.2012

1. Mayhem - Deathcrush
Catchy,dirty riffs ,and a lot of noise ...have fun with your neighbors
2. Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction
as suggested by soadbyob,good choice for garage bands
3. Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal
maybe the hardest thing in this list ,but epic one
4. Bathory - Return of Darkness and Evil
Insanely fast ,old school track-again have fun with local churches
5. Venom - Countess Bathory
Cheesy lyrics,cheesy fast riffs...killer track from the 80's
6. Motörhead - Ace Of Spades
You want to impress some 70's kid? go ahead
7. Rammstein - Mutter
My ex loved this song so i learned to play it...She dumped me but this song is so good...
8. Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Do i even have to write something? Go ahead ,rock the house down !
9. Burzum - Han Som Reiste
Not so much as guitar song,but its good even played on guitar ...Come on make some covers for it
10. Death - Evil Dead
This is a BONUS! fast and easy one by famous band...go ahead blame me for all the damage you will couse playing this :)

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 6   Visited by: 92 users
07.02.2012 - 01:09
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
Look up Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction (reggae version) by andyrehfeldt on youtube...fuking genius...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

08.06.2013 - 10:16
Fritillaria
Account deleted
I'm gonna pick some songs from this list,and practice them in summer.
08.06.2013 - 14:29
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I can attest to Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction, Motörhead - Ace of Spades and Black Sabbath - Iron Man being pretty easy songs to start with. I used to play them a lot when I was learning and trying to get better.

I can also suggest Metallica's Seek & Destroy which is also easy for beginners.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.06.2013 - 15:26
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by BloodTears on 08.06.2013 at 14:29

I can attest to Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction, Motörhead - Ace of Spades and Black Sabbath - Iron Man being pretty easy songs to start with. I used to play them a lot when I was learning and trying to get better.

I can also suggest Metallica's Seek & Destroy which is also easy for beginners.

oh yeah you exactly mentioned my picks, and also Seek & Destroy is very fun to play, it was the first song I played on guitar.
08.06.2013 - 21:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Guest on 08.06.2013 at 15:26

oh yeah you exactly mentioned my picks, and also Seek & Destroy is very fun to play, it was the first song I played on guitar.

Very fun indeed! We should jam sometime ahah Too bad we live so far away from each other I can't actually remember the first song I played on guitar, it was a long time ago but I'm sure if was something acoustic. I started with that one.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.06.2013 - 22:13
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by BloodTears on 08.06.2013 at 21:12

Very fun indeed! We should jam sometime ahah Too bad we live so far away from each other I can't actually remember the first song I played on guitar, it was a long time ago but I'm sure if was something acoustic. I started with that one.

seriously too bad that we're far,I would love it,I always wished that some ladies with the same tastes in playing instruments were near to me,but still in wish of it I'm dwelling But some day we may jam,who knows

Hits total: 12708 | This month: 9