Metal Storm logo
Cynic

Original post

Posted by __Az__, 18.05.2006 - 13:47
Their only album 'Focus' blew me away... They are such an original band and are so technical... IMO, the album is a masterpiece and its such a shame that they didnt release another...

Im surprised a topic hasnt been created about them yet, So... what does everyone else think?
10.08.2009 - 20:45
T_s_T

These guys are f*cking GENIOUSES!!!Traced In Air does in fact sound like a really late successor to Focus,but that doesn't change the fact that it's one heck of a comeback album,an awesome album imo
09.03.2010 - 07:58
nana.MD
Star-Queen
There's no words to define them...they are just unbelievable!! i saw them last saturday and the show was astonishing, superb, PERFECT, it was definitely the best concert ever...i doubt i'll ever get to see a better one...i was really lucky meeting Tomyo & Robin, they are very cool guys...im really excited because they uploaded the pics i took in their official facebook page
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
26.05.2012 - 19:46
mayoarm

Insane group of technical musicians. Very creative and technical. Truly inspiring stuff.
08.12.2012 - 06:04
Clockwalker

The demos are fucking crazy too.