‹‹ Back to the Musicians corner
Users visited: 28  
Search this topic:  

Hguols

15.02.2012 at 02:36
The project name is Ankou Awaits and this is the sophomore full length release "Crog Buidhe". I'm currently looking for a label. It doesn't matter to me if its a DIY label if they can do it better than I can do it.

Here's some of the music. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know at thomas at ankouawaits dot com.

You can listen to more at http://www.ankouawaits.com

Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

15.02.2012 at 05:31
Good stuff, can't help you on the label though. Hope you find one soon!
----
forever bummed out
Hguols

15.02.2012 at 05:47
Thanks! I appreciate the comment!
Hguols

22.02.2012 at 08:33
Got the attention of a label, and they want to work with this project, this release.
Expect digital release first, and the physical release after that.

Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

23.02.2012 at 02:00
Written by Hguols on 22.02.2012 at 08:33

Got the attention of a label, and they want to work with this project, this release.
Expect digital release first, and the physical release after that.

Nice job!

Hope to hear more from you guy(s)!
----
forever bummed out
Hguols

09.03.2012 at 02:54
The sophomore album "Crog Buidhe" is now released through The Path Less Traveled Records. Its a full length (45 minutes) of celtic deathened black metal. Here's some songs to check out!

The Ankou Awaits Crog Buidhe CDs are $10 and that price includes shipping WORLDWIDE.
Methods of payment accepted are Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express...

Digital downloads are also available for the Crog Buidhe album! iTunes and a few other places have it for $6.93.... eMusic has the best deal though. You can get the full length Crog Buidhe album for $3.43! Can't beat that with a stick folks! Any more, I'd be giving this album away. All this as well as Ankou Awaits shirt, hoodie and the debut CD/digital downloads are also available.

If you want to pick any of the following up, just click on this sig and go to the merchandise section of the site!

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.