Metal Storm logo
Gorod - New Song Online

"Birds Of Sulphur", a brand new song from French metallers Gorod, is available for streaming at this location.

"Birds Of Sulphur" comes off the band's forthcoming album, A Perfect Absolution, which will be released on March 12 in Europe via Listenable Records and on May 8 in the US via Unique Leader Records.

A Perfect Absolution tracklist:

01. Birds Of Sulphur
02. Sailing Into The Earth
03. Elements And Spirit
04. The Axe Of God
05. 5000 At The Funeral
06. Carved In The Wind
07. Varangian Paradise
08. Tribute Of Blood

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Gorod
Posted: 15.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 78 users
15.02.2012 - 16:58
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Sound/Production wise it's instantly better than the God-awful Process of a New Decline but musically it still kinda hovers around sterile tech-death if you ask me (though still has a lot more soul than most similar bands). Will certainly be giving the full length a chance though.
15.02.2012 - 17:10
Edmund Fogg

That is pretty mindblowing. It will need a proper listen at home (you can't put the volume high enough at work to fully appreciate most music), but judging from a first listen it is prmessing.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
16.02.2012 - 08:43
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
This is not bad although a bit too brutal/technical for me; however, some Gorod signature characteristics can be heard here.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
16.02.2012 - 09:18
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
EPIC COVER. TALON TITS.

The song was okay, not really my cup of tea but not bad.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.02.2012 - 18:56
qlacs
"The Quaker"
For me Process of a Decline is by far the most distant tech death album from all others in the genre. This new song sounds like the others... which is not a bad thing but I fear they will lost their uniqueness. the Gorod-style. Replacing Arnaud wasn't a really good idea...

OK, after 2+ listens it won me
----
19.02.2012 - 09:46
ChibiDemigod

:banger: I wanna break my neck!

Hits total: 3427 | This month: 3