Metal Storm logo
Municipal Waste - New Song Online

"Religion Proof", a brand new song from US metallers Municipal Waste, is available for streaming at this location.

"Religion Proof" was recorded during the sessions for the band's forthcoming studio album, entitled The Fatal Feast, but will not be featured on the CD. The Fatal Feast will be released on April 10 in North America (April 13 in Europe) via Nuclear Blast Records.

The Fatal Feast tracklist:

01. Waste In Space
02. Repossession
03. New Dead Masters
04. Unholy Abductor
05. Idiot Check
06. Covered In Sick/The Barfer
07. You're Cut Off
08. Authority Complex
09. Standards And Practices
10. Crushing Chest Wound
11. The Monster With 21 Faces
12. Jesus Freaks
13. The Fatal Feast
14. 12 Step Program
15. Death Tax
16. Residential Disaster

Source: soundcloud.com
Band profile: Municipal Waste
Posted: 17.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 59 users
17.02.2012 - 16:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
D: I cant watch on my iPod!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.02.2012 - 16:55
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Yeah same here..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
17.02.2012 - 18:17
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Great track, I should check out these guys.
17.02.2012 - 22:10
.Nick

Very nice.
18.02.2012 - 00:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Ehhhhh, I didn't think that song was that good. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.02.2012 - 03:47
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I still can't get over how amazing thatalbum cover is.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.02.2012 - 04:20
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 18.02.2012 at 00:34

Ehhhhh, I didn't think that song was that good. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.

Well, if that's a reject track that didn't make the cut for the album, we might be in luck.

I find myself gradually growing slightly more fond of Massive Aggressive, but still find it pretty weak next to the previous two albums before that. I'm hoping this one will be better. The cover artwork is much better, and even this track is no worse than anything that was on Massive Aggressive, so I think we have cause to be optimistic.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
18.02.2012 - 05:11
Whoblehwah

This track is awesome, but when it comes to anti-religion songs, I really don't think they'll be able to out-do Divine Blasphemer or Upside-Down Church. Still though, solid track. I like how the vocals sound now.
18.02.2012 - 05:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 18.02.2012 at 04:20

Well, if that's a reject track that didn't make the cut for the album, we might be in luck.

I find myself gradually growing slightly more fond of Massive Aggressive, but still find it pretty weak next to the previous two albums before that. I'm hoping this one will be better. The cover artwork is much better, and even this track is no worse than anything that was on Massive Aggressive, so I think we have cause to be optimistic.

Massive Aggressive hasn't really grown on me yet, though the video for Wolves of Chernobyl isn't too bad. If the rest of the album is better than this song, I'll be happy. A solid album is the only thing deserving of that cover art haha.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2134 | This month: 3