Metal Storm logo
Metal Open Air 2012 - Line-Up Announced

The official line-up for the Metal Open Air 2012 in São Luís, Brazil, has been revealed. Even though some bands are still yet to be announced, most of the line-up has been unveiled.

April 20th:
Semblant, Ânsia De Vômito, Drowned, Headhunter D.C., Hangar, Almah, Orphaned Land, Torture Squad, Exciter, Anvil, Destruction, Exodus, Symphony X and Megadeth.

April 21st:
Terra Prima, Ácido, Obskure, Dark Avenger, Shadowside, Stress, Legion Of The Damned, Andre Matos, Korzus, U.D.O., Grave Digger, Blind Guardian, Anthrax.

April 22nd:
Expose Your Hate, Megahertz, Unearthly, Attomica, Motorocker, Matanza, Otep, Shaman, Ratos De Porão, Obituary, Dio Disciples, Fear Factory, Annihilator, Saxon and Venom.

The Metal Open Air will take place in São Luís, Brazil, from April 20th to 22nd. Tickets are already on sale at this location and can also be purchased here. For more information about the festival, visit http://metalopenair.com.

Source: metalopenair.com
Event: Metal Open Air 2012
Posted: 22.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 121 users
22.02.2012 - 12:37
Rulatore

Cant wait for it they'll announce one more band and the headliner of the second day ( probably that super group TItans of Rock )
22.02.2012 - 12:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
It's a good line-up. Wouldn't mind seeing something like that in Portugal
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
22.02.2012 - 12:44
Valentin B
Iconoclast
This is a stellar line-up, some of these bands are the "shout your lungs out" type of bands, so Brazil is probably the best place to have a festival like this :p
22.02.2012 - 14:53
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I think its a pretty lame line-up, but mind you I haven't heard half the bands on the bill.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.02.2012 - 15:44
Rulatore

Written by Boxcar Willy on 22.02.2012 at 14:53

I think its a pretty lame line-up, but mind you I haven't heard half the bands on the bill.

The first and second day are awesome to me, the third one have some bands to enjoy too maybe isnt your taste. You might not heard about half of them, because half of them are nacional bands and most of them underground, most of them are death/thrash, even I dont know some bands there but the ones I know, they're very good bands and I'm looking forward to it ( it'll be my first festival ).
04.05.2012 - 00:29
morbidsid

Esse festival foi um fiasco. mal organizado, pífio.
Lamentável como temos pessoas sem nenhuma noção de organização e compromisso aqui no Brasil.
Várias bandas nem foram ao festival por falta de pagamento.
Resumindo... patético!!
[Google Translator]
This festival was a fiasco. poorly organized, insignificant.
Regrettable as we have people with no sense of organization and commitment here in Brazil.
Several bands were not the festival for non-payment.
In short ... pathetic!

Hits total: 2371 | This month: 2