Metal Storm logo
Pestilence - Announce New Bassist And Drummer

Guitarist/vocalist Patrick Mameli of the resurrected late '80s/early '90s death metal outfit Pestilence has issued the following update:

"Recently, bassist Jeroen Paul Thesseling (Nufutic, Obscura) and drummer Yuma van Eekelen (Exivious, The New Dominion) have decided to work more intensively on their main projects. Therefore, bassist Stephan Fimmers (Necrophagist) and drummer Tim Yeung (Morbid Angel, Divine Heresy, Vital Remains, Hate Eternal) will join Pestilence for the upcoming new album Obsideo and live performances."

Stephan Fimmer gave the following statement: "I'm looking forward to be part of a great, new Pestilence album - Obsideo - I'm sure that the upcoming album is gonna blast!! It's great to join the band and play with these awesome musicians."

Patrick Mameli added: "I would like to thank Jeroen Paul Thesseling and Yuma van Eekelen for their hard work and great musicianship on the Doctrine album and live shows and we (Patrick Mameli and Patrick Uterwijk) wish them both good luck in the future with their projects."

Pestilence 2012 line-up:

Patrick Mameli - Guitar/Vocals
Patrick Uterwijk - Guitar
Stephan Fimmers - Bass
Tim Yeung - Drums

Source: pestilence.nl
Band profile: Pestilence
Posted: 22.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 51 users
22.02.2012 - 13:04
Rulatore

Hmmm, seems good
22.02.2012 - 14:46
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Thesseling got tired of Obscura and Pestilence very quickly.
Seems he tried to do a comeback to metal but it didn't keep him interested for too long.

Thank god I was able to see him live last year
24.02.2012 - 08:22
Thrillhouse

Tim Yeung is the new Gene Hoglan.

Hits total: 2494 | This month: 4