Metal Storm logo
Embraze

26.10.2006 - 16:59
Eight
Shapeshifter
Embraze released a new album called 'The Last Embrace'
http://www.hot.ee/jestereddie/liquidfire.mp3 heres one of the songs - "Liquid Fire".
Cover Art:

I haven't heard about this band before this album, they are alot like Sentenced and Charon, for me it's a good replacement to Sentenced, if you know what i mean.
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
25.01.2007 - 18:06
QueenMiSeRy
Account deleted
This is a very great album, I prefer it to their past works; Liquid Fire's one of the songs I like the most!

However, and I don't know if this is because I really love Sentenced (probably it is ), I can't see them as a replacement. Probably I can't think of any replacement at all
But it's true..their music, for some reasons, sounds like Sentenced's, even if the riffs are good but not so captivating.

Following your exmple, I recommend them to all who are attracted by Sentenced, Charon, Entwine and similar.
25.01.2007 - 18:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like this band I realy like I discoevre it years ago dont remeber where but I like
speceley Sin Love And The Devil
Its emotional, cold emotrional band who can make you smile

You all shood listen it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.03.2012 - 02:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its been long time well, last week I did listen this band all albums in 1 and half weel, cant talk about each individualy but somehow its melanholical memories, emotion brake down since one of 1th band I ever discovere via i net and downloadet legaly , now I went ttrue albums. powerfull ballads, emotional songs, each album geting stronger , but same time weeker, pretty awesome, last album well somehow it was week, but I give a secentd try and I stuck whit it powerfull, this is how band shood split up, whit powerfiull killer stuff, but its shame, I hope they come beck, even i dobt , let it be
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing