Metal Storm logo
Hour Of Penance - New Song Online

"Sedition Through Scorn", a brand-new track from Italy's brutal death metal band Hour Of Penance can now be exclusively streamed on Terrorizer Magazine.

The band comment: "Here you go with track number seven, "Sedition Through Scorn", off of our upcoming album Sedition. Why have we decided to pick this track among the ones on the album? Because we think that "Sedition Through Scorn" shows how we mixed the new and old school of playing death metal in the Hour Of Penance style - for some of you guys this song might not sound new as we already played it live during our last European tour with Deicide, Belphegor and The Amenta but still we think that this is a good chance to enjoy the brutal production of the 16th Cellar Studios... And we're more than happy to give you this preview on the most sacrilegious European magazine which is Terrorizer!! Thanks for your support and hope you'll enjoy the new song, be sure to pick up a copy of Sedition on the Prosthetic Records store!"

Sedition tracklist:

01. Transubstantiatio (Intro)
02. Enlightened Submission
03. Decimate The Ancestry Of The Only God
04. Fall Of The Servants
05. Ascension
06. The Cannibal Gods
07. Sedition Through Scorn
08. Deprave To Redeem
09. Blind Obedience

More details were previously reported here.

Source: truecultheavymetal.com
Band profile: Hour Of Penance
Posted: 29.02.2012 by Azoic

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 61 users
29.02.2012 - 17:14
Azoic
Account deleted
Sounds beast. Looking forward to this release.
29.02.2012 - 17:19
Tatras

Sounds nice, but i am not blown away.
29.02.2012 - 18:16
Rulatore

Awesome song !
29.02.2012 - 19:22
Nefarious
Doom Knight
I was curious to see how much the loss of Francesco Paoli from the line-up would hurt them, but i must say this is quite promising! Looking forward to the hearing the whole album!
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
29.02.2012 - 21:26
Baz Anderson

Yeh, this sounded really good!!
01.03.2012 - 07:48
Supplicationnh

I enjoy the refined production, but i think the song it self is lacking.
02.03.2012 - 15:57
Shaytaan666

Pure hatred & evil. Can't wait for it
05.03.2012 - 01:49
ChibiDemigod

New HOP Rlz!!!

Hits total: 2226 | This month: 3