‹‹ Back to the General music forum Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 132  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by AngelofDeth on 02.03.2012 at 08:58
Well i have realized that it is more mainstream to HATE on Justin Bieber than to be a FAN of Justin Bieber.

Personally I gave up "hating" other music styles, as well as lifestyles in general, many years ago and Justin Bieber included. I realize that he makes bad music, looks like a fool and is a complete sell-out but why should I or any other person care? Is Justin Bieber really degrading your quality of life that much? Sure its a shame other musicians, that pour their soul into music get minimal recognition while Justin rakes in the millions. But would the world be better if Metal was more popular as Justin Bieber?

WE would lose our identity, we would lose what makes US unique, and the sheep would flock to metal and claim it as their own without truly feeling metal like we feel metal.

So yea Justin Bieber is pretty lame I know. But why not just make a couple jokes have a little laugh and brush it off and let bygones be bygones. We dont need to kill justin bieber and even if someone did another "artist" would just fill the void he left. After all this type of music has been consistently popular since the 70's: Disco 80's: Glam 90's: Boy Bands NM: Justin Beiber.

Let the sheep follow sheep and let us metalhead's remain the Goats. \m/

-AoD

Page 5 of 5

Maco

08.04.2015 at 03:22
The future of music is in good hands with lord Justin Bieber. I even heard that he could be the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain.

----
I'm derp.
psykometal
Staffpool

08.04.2015 at 03:37
His roast was fucking hilarious! If you haven't seen it yet, then do it. NAO!!!
----
~Zep~
RyuIV

13.04.2015 at 20:10
Written by Maco on 08.04.2015 at 03:22

The future of music is in good hands with lord Justin Bieber. I even heard that he could be the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain.

That was probably the best comment I've ever read on here. You're a god.
----
"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be." - Socrates
Maco

14.04.2015 at 02:52
Written by RyuIV on 13.04.2015 at 20:10

You're a god.

That was probably one of the best things someone could tell me (on the internet). You are great (like lord Bieber).
----
I'm derp.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.