Metal Storm logo
Justin Bieber

Original post

Posted by AngelofDeth, 02.03.2012 - 08:58
Well i have realized that it is more mainstream to HATE on Justin Bieber than to be a FAN of Justin Bieber.

Personally I gave up "hating" other music styles, as well as lifestyles in general, many years ago and Justin Bieber included. I realize that he makes bad music, looks like a fool and is a complete sell-out but why should I or any other person care? Is Justin Bieber really degrading your quality of life that much? Sure its a shame other musicians, that pour their soul into music get minimal recognition while Justin rakes in the millions. But would the world be better if Metal was more popular as Justin Bieber?

WE would lose our identity, we would lose what makes US unique, and the sheep would flock to metal and claim it as their own without truly feeling metal like we feel metal.

So yea Justin Bieber is pretty lame I know. But why not just make a couple jokes have a little laugh and brush it off and let bygones be bygones. We dont need to kill justin bieber and even if someone did another "artist" would just fill the void he left. After all this type of music has been consistently popular since the 70's: Disco 80's: Glam 90's: Boy Bands NM: Justin Beiber.

Let the sheep follow sheep and let us metalhead's remain the Goats. \m/

-AoD
08.01.2013 - 03:36
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 07.01.2013 at 22:06

Written by Boxcar Willy on 10.09.2012 at 00:12

Just listen to metal and leave the fucking kid alone.

Can't we listen to other musical styles aside from metal? I'm sure a lot of peoples enjoy both Justin Bieber and Heavy Metal.

(Not my case).

It's better than everyone bitching all the time. I for one, listen to everything from deathcore to dubstep to classical music.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.01.2013 - 11:29
Metalandy92

Written by Guest on 07.01.2013 at 17:41

Written by Metalandy92 on 07.01.2013 at 14:00

Written by Guest on 10.09.2012 at 06:29

This time next year, 15 year olds will have forgotten about Justin Bieber and will say that One Direction is "killing music" and an "enemy of metal", with metal referring to Asking Alexandria and A Day To Remember. Biebs might even manage to enter the realm of "real music" if he continues to go in a more "mature" direction, such as his latest album.

It is actually bands like asking alexandria,a day to remember,avengede semenfold and shitknot who is actually the enemies of metal, and they are a threat to real metal because kids think its metal when its actually emo shit who tries to be metal.

I used to think that way, but kind of stopped giving a fuck. Those bands aren't metal in any way and are taking some fans who might otherwise get into metal, but there's still tons of people into metal and its in no risk of dying out. Plus, ADTR is awesome-entry level with a lot of dumb fans, but no fucks given, great music.

I agree,but it annoys me that people think metal is emo.
08.01.2013 - 18:00
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 08.01.2013 at 03:36

Can't we listen to other musical styles aside from metal? I'm sure a lot of peoples enjoy both Justin Bieber and Heavy Metal.

(Not my case).

It's better than everyone bitching all the time. I for one, listen to everything from deathcore to dubstep to classical music.

Well I agree with you, then. We are on a metal related website, anyway. I would love to get into classical music as well. The only classical composer I enjoy for now is Gustav Holst.
08.01.2013 - 18:23
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 08.01.2013 at 18:00

Written by Boxcar Willy on 08.01.2013 at 03:36

(Not my case).

Well I agree with you, then. We are on a metal related website, anyway. I would love to get into classical music as well. The only classical composer I enjoy for now is Gustav Holst.

Get on this shit, heavy as fuck.
08.01.2013 - 19:32
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Metalandy92 on 08.01.2013 at 11:29

You're probably also like 15 and will stop caring in a couple years.
09.01.2013 - 10:38
Metalandy92

Written by Guest on 08.01.2013 at 19:32

Written by Metalandy92 on 08.01.2013 at 11:29

You're probably also like 15 and will stop caring in a couple years.

Im older than you,if you are 18.
09.01.2014 - 03:51
Lady GaGa
Account deleted
Written by CobiWan1993 on 08.01.2014 at 20:30

I'm just glad that he's officially out of the spotlight now, that's all I'm gonna say.

Exactly 100% agree
09.01.2014 - 04:05
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by deadone on 09.01.2014 at 03:58

I hope he and Varg do a collaboration.

Easier to see him feat. on a Dimmu Borgir album
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
09.02.2014 - 12:40
IronAngel

Written by CobiWan1993 on 08.01.2014 at 20:30

I'm just glad that he's officially out of the spotlight now, that's all I'm gonna say.

So in celebration, you decided to resurrect a year-dead topic. Seems legit!
10.02.2014 - 12:04
Mrophine

Justin Beiber doesnt make the music that i want to listen to. Im quite indifferent about him. But if someone talks about his music infront of me it kinda pisses me off.
10.02.2014 - 16:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Mrophine on 10.02.2014 at 12:04
Im quite indifferent about him. But if someone talks about his music infront of me it kinda pisses me off.

Why would talking about his music piss you off (especially if you're indifferent about him)?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.02.2014 - 05:48
Mrophine

Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.02.2014 at 16:03

Im quite indifferent about him. But if someone talks about his music infront of me it kinda pisses me off.

Why would talking about his music piss you off (especially if you're indifferent about him)?

something that i have to figure out..
11.02.2014 - 08:34
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Mrophine on 11.02.2014 at 05:48

Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.02.2014 at 16:03

something that i have to figure out..

Haha, Troy is right.

Man, either you just want to be c00l to get pissed between your buddies or really you're clusterfucked(as Troy mentioned).

Because I don't think anyone (accidently)listening to Bieber will piss him off like you.
11.02.2014 - 11:25
Mrophine

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.02.2014 at 08:34

Haha, Troy is right.

Man, either you just want to be c00l to get pissed between your buddies or really you're clusterfucked(as Troy mentioned).

Because I don't think anyone (accidently)listening to Bieber will piss him off like you.

Well with my metal buddies i really don't get pissed off.. we all troll around saying he is awesome and stuff
11.02.2014 - 19:26
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
The kid was finally building respect and putting out somewhat decent music (by pop standards)...

And then he had to go and drink and drive. Way to go Justin, you ass hat.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.02.2014 - 07:59
no one
Account deleted
The fuck is there a thread about this idiot for
13.02.2014 - 03:10
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by Guest on 12.02.2014 at 07:59

Because he's really, really popular. A fact that seems to annoy plenty of people.
13.02.2014 - 07:56
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 12.02.2014 at 07:59

my thoughts
----
The Fangirl.
13.02.2014 - 08:52
Darth Revan

Original post says Beiber sold out... Not really. He makes awful, awful music and he's kept his brand of teenage love songs fairly consistent. You can criticize his music all you like, and I'll likely agree with every word, but you can't really fault him for consistency. When his balls finally dropped he started trying to look tougher, which hasn't done much for him aside from establish him as another mediocre pop singer really.
13.02.2014 - 14:35
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I actually feel bad for the kid. He's a young kid coping with growing up as one of the most famous people on the planet and he's been given absolutely no guidance or support from his mother. Only recently has it been revealed that she's been in touch with him and that's only after his arrest. He's dealing with his own personality changing, his body changing, his voice changing, and on top of that he has to worry about staying relevant and continuing to build a fanbase since his current style has somewhat alienated a lot of the young ones who idolized him when he first started.

We've seen it with Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan to name a few, only this kid seems to get more attention than either of those two in their primes so everything is magnified.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.02.2014 - 18:17
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 13.02.2014 at 14:35

He's dealing with his own personality changing, his body changing, his voice changing, and on top of that he has to worry about staying relevant and continuing to build a fanbase...

I think this happens for everyone else, and they deal with such things alone ?!
I'm just wondering if you mean that because he is one of the most famous person on earth, his mum didn't care for him enough ?
----
The Fangirl.
13.02.2014 - 18:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by angel. on 13.02.2014 at 18:17
I think this happens for everyone else, and they deal with such things alone ?!
I'm just wondering if you mean that because he is one of the most famous person on earth, his mum didn't care for him enough ?

Well when we make a mistake in our life, who really takes notice? Maybe some friends or family - people who were around to see it or people who overheard others talking about it, people who picked up on gossip. And most of the time people feel embarrassed or ashamed enough as it is with those people knowing about their failures or personal issues, but someone like Justin Bieber, who's under such a glaring microscope, has nowhere to hide.

I'm not saying we should all excuse his behavior simply because he's famous, but it's important to keep in mind that there are two sides to the story in these situations. All the hate and joking aside, this kid is in some serious trouble, he's in a downward spiral, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's feeling the affects of a mental illness brought on by extreme stress. Not everyone can handle being a celebrity, especially at that age and without a strong parental figure or role model for him to lean on when times are tough.
----
14.02.2014 - 05:18
no one
Account deleted
Well at least he has MILLIONS of dollars for the best treatment available and countless people who would throw themselves at him to help him, while the rest of us just wined up in jail or carry on degraded shitty lives.
i frankly, have more sympathy for the family's of the flys i have swatted this summer
15.02.2014 - 00:38
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by deadone on 14.02.2014 at 06:46

Any of you guys heard about this thing called Heavy Metal?

Yes. Mark my words, it'll just be a passing fad. Bieber's music on the other hand will live forever.
15.02.2014 - 03:09
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
You guys know you can just not read this topic eh?
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.04.2015 - 03:22
Maco
Pvt Funderground
The future of music is in good hands with lord Justin Bieber. I even heard that he could be the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain.

----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
08.04.2015 - 03:37
psykometal
A staff guy...
His roast was fucking hilarious! If you haven't seen it yet, then do it. NAO!!!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

13.04.2015 - 20:10
RyuIV
Account deleted
Written by Maco on 08.04.2015 at 03:22

The future of music is in good hands with lord Justin Bieber. I even heard that he could be the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain.

That was probably the best comment I've ever read on here. You're a god.
14.04.2015 - 02:52
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Guest on 13.04.2015 at 20:10

You're a god.

That was probably one of the best things someone could tell me (on the internet). You are great (like lord Bieber).
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.