Metal Storm logo
Vital Remains - Prepare New Album

Extreme metal titans Vital Remains recently wrapped up their touring campaign for Dechristianize. The group will now focus on completing their much-anticipated new album before heading into the studio with the renowned Erik Rutan (Cannibal Corpse, Goatwhore) early next year. This effort marks the group's second recording with Glen Benton (Deicide) on vocals, and promises to be their most blasphemous and devastating offering yet.

Tony Lazaro (guitars) checks in with the following report: "The mighty Erik Rutan took Dave Suzuki (guitars) and I up to visit his studio, Mana Recording. The place is so nice, and the gear they have is awesome! We can't wait to record our new album down there; it's going to be sick! With Rutan, Benton, Suzuki and me locked in a studio for a month, there's not enough holy water to wash away the mess we are going to make."

Source: lambgoat.com
Band profile: Vital Remains
Posted: 27.10.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 0 users
27.10.2006 - 19:09
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Hahaha! great! Can't wait for the new album...
Benton in studio with Rutan, there will be total destruction!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
27.10.2006 - 19:41
Bas
Retired Staff
i like Dechristianize extremely much so im looking forwards to this..
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
28.10.2006 - 01:55
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Yeah, Benton and Rutan in the studio would be mayehm (err, the music that is), can;t wait to hear this, as I too am a fan of Dechristianize, extremely by their efforts with that.:D
28.10.2006 - 02:43
Winter Death
Account deleted
Now this is news. They are going to have a hell of a time trying to follow up "Dechristianize," but if anyone can do it, it is going to be that collection of people in that studio. HAIL!
28.10.2006 - 05:53
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Yes! Finally, after long anticipation, these guys are going to record a new album, and with Erik Rutan producing, it's going to be insane. I can't possibly wait for it to come out.

Hits total: 2157 | This month: 7