Korah

Pretty good album. Love Braveheart.
----
Don't cry for my English
04.07.2019 - 00:56
Rating: 8
Mountain King
K i K o
I really like this album. Nice melodies and solos. The vocals fit the songs as well.
03.04.2020 - 14:48
Rating: 7
JoHn Doe

That's when YJM went downhill for me, not a bad album, but I've heard it all before and done much better.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
23.08.2022 - 11:06
majormalfunction

Wow. This is seriously good again. So many great songs on this one.. Braveheart, Another Time, My Resurrection, Sacrifice, Only the Strong. Great great. If one include Inspiration this was his tenth record in a row that is high quality music.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
23.08.2022 - 11:12
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 23.08.2022 at 11:06

Wow. This is seriously good again. So many great songs on this one.. Braveheart, Another Time, My Resurrection, Sacrifice, Only the Strong. Great great. If one include Inspiration this was his tenth record in a row that is high quality music.

For me, it all stops here. Nevertheless, if you continue, I am at least curious what your opinions will be.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
23.08.2022 - 11:50
majormalfunction

Written by JoHn Doe on 23.08.2022 at 11:12

For me, it all stops here. Nevertheless, if you continue, I am at least curious what your opinions will be.

It will most definitely continue Today I will give Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra and Alchemy a spin.
----
23.08.2022 - 12:09
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 23.08.2022 at 11:50

Written by JoHn Doe on 23.08.2022 at 11:12

It will most definitely continue Today I will give Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra and Alchemy a spin.

The concerto is decent, although a bit too pompous for my taste.
From Alchemy on, Yngwie repeats himself to the point of annoyance IMO. And when he starts doing everything himself, he became more or less a joke. Again IMO.
----
25.08.2022 - 05:13
majormalfunction

Written by JoHn Doe on 23.08.2022 at 12:09

The concerto is decent, although a bit too pompous for my taste.
From Alchemy on, Yngwie repeats himself to the point of annoyance IMO. And when he starts doing everything himself, he became more or less a joke. Again IMO.

I have listened all the way up to Attack!! and I have actually enjoyed all records except for War to end all Wars. I'm pleasantly surprised over this marathon so far
----

Hits total: 6679 | This month: 29