Metal Storm logo
Vicious Rumors - Warball (with James Rivera & Brad Gillis)

28.10.2006 - 18:26
Hellish Star

22 years and 7 albums after their fantastic debut Vicious Rumors strikes back with a new album called "Warball". Nowadays James Rivera (Helstar, ex Seven Witches, Killing Machine, Destiny's End,...) is the singer and those who knows James' Voice should know he never dissapointed anyone. Once again he did a fantastic job and fans from high pitched "Falsetto" vocals have another album to add to their collection. Besides James also Brad Gillis (Nightranger, Ozzy Osbourne) is a member of Vicious Rumors. And off course there's still Geoff Thorpe, for sure one of the best guitar players in the metal scène.

Vicious Rumors is an underrated metal band who deserves much more support after so many awesome albums. They'll be on tour very soon with BEYOND FEAR (the band from Tim 'Ripper' Owens).

Go check Vicious Rumors at;

www.myspace.com/viciousrumors2004

www.vicousrumors.com
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
28.10.2006 - 18:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Warball is a hell of an album. I heard and am going to pick it up tomorrow.

What should be done is rerelease Soldiers Of The Night and Digital Dictator remastered on cd, and then I will be one happy bunny.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.10.2006 - 18:33
Hellish Star

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.10.2006 at 18:28

What should be done is rerelease Soldiers Of The Night and Digital Dictator remastered on cd, and then I will be one happy bunny.

I already own both albums but I understand why you want the re-release: those are FANTASTIC albums!!!!
----

28.10.2006 - 18:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Hellish Star on 28.10.2006 at 18:33

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.10.2006 at 18:28

I already own both albums but I understand why you want the re-release: those are FANTASTIC albums!!!!

I only have both of them on vinly and it is almost impossible to get hold of them oncd an if you come across them on cd they are fucking expensive.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.10.2006 - 00:31
peavy
Account deleted
One word: MASTERPIECE!
02.11.2006 - 15:29
Hellish Star

Come'on, nobody else? This is one of the best releases of 2006. Okay, it's not the cheesy flower power metal like most of the metal heads on this formum préfer. It's metal "pur sang", "hard as steel" but that can't be the problem, right?
----

03.11.2006 - 13:10
okt31
Account deleted
Yes, it is the album of the year.. Or if not, than very close.. Sonic Rebellion!! Excelllent album! Possibly VR's best so far. Agree?
03.11.2006 - 13:57
Hellish Star

Written by Guest on 03.11.2006 at 13:10

Yes, it is the album of the year.. Or if not, than very close.. Sonic Rebellion!! Excelllent album! Possibly VR's best so far. Agree?

Best VR is still "Digital dictator" but it will be close for the album of the year. Although my favourite album this year is still DARK ARENA - Alien factor
----

03.11.2006 - 14:22
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Hellish Star on 03.11.2006 at 13:57

Written by Guest on 03.11.2006 at 13:10

Best VR is still "Digital dictator" but it will be close for the album of the year. Although my favourite album this year is still DARK ARENA - Alien factor

I agree with rico that Digital Dictator is still Vicious Rumors' best, but this one is a close second for me.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2006 - 22:54
Thryce
Retired Staff
All right, so I bought the album today, for all places in the FNAC!!! (I looked there first to spend my remaining Fnac coupons, and what did you know, they actually had one copy in the recks too ^^ )
And this album's indeed a masterpiece! A true love on first sight, especially when you're a Bay Area fan!

Lol Hellish Star, what did you do to get on the thanks-list of the booklet? Actually, congratz with it, pretty cool you're on it

EDIT: I added Vicious Rumors on MS and I'm now editing/completeting the band profile. Feel free to help a hand if you want.
I added a 2005 pic, didn't find any other more appropiate.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
08.11.2006 - 23:36
Hellish Star

@thryce: so you noticed me and my wife are on the "thank list".

It's a long story but I have good contacts with James Rivera and I helped him out with his lost luggage at his last tour in Europe. He never sended the T-shirt he promised me but he promised me to be on the guest list for the concert next friday (with Tim Owens' BEYOND FEAR) near Brussels (Eigenbrake - Braine La Leud).

Will you be there?

For MS: check them at the myspace.com pages. What do you want to know about them?

BTW: check OUTWORLD and CRESCENT SHIELD as well; both will be masterpieces as well... I promise.
----