Metal Storm logo
The Monolith Deathcult - Sign With Season Of Mist

Official Season Of Mist press release:

Season Of Mist is proud to welcome Dutch madmen The Monolith Deathcult to the roster! The band's forthcoming album is entitled Tetragrammaton and should be out later this year.

Each member of The Monolith Deathcult expressed the wish to comment on the signing:

Robin Kok (bass/vocals): "Our newest CD will be a pastiche of left-wing cant, fawning references, grandiose quotations and outright nonsense structured around the silliest lyrics we could invent about history and war. I shall have an article published about it in next month's Poststructuralist vs. Leavisite Quarterly in the Theoretical Mathematics & Automatic Rifle Review Supplement."

Michiel Dekker (guitars/vocals): "I am afraid that after the release of our upcoming monument of boredom Tetragrammaton, Season of Mist will be called Season of Shit."

Ivo Hilgenkamp (guitars/vocals): On probation - Not allowed to say anything.

Sjoerd Visch (drums): "Just placed an order for the new 745i, leather upholstery, the works. Happiest day of my life."

Carsten Altena (macrobiotic synths): "Working with TMDC is like standing naked in front of a mirror, with just a carrot and a world of possibilities. It feels like a having a cold shower: first you don't want to do it, but afterwards you feel enlightened." (Michiel: "I don't know what he is talking about." Robin: "I do know what he's talking about and I wish I could un-know it)."

After years of being ignored by festivals and booking agencies, the band points out that Dutch booker TMR Promotions just had the courage to add The Monolith Deathcult to their artist roster: "Analysts stated there is no doubt that TMDC's snobbish behaviour, catastrophic live shows and complete disrespect for the genre caused this 10-year boycott, but they have done it again. 400 years after the abominable slave trade, the Dutch have finally found a way to push another atrocity unto mankind. Sooner or later our children will ask: 'How did this happen?'"

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: The Monolith Deathcult
Posted: 12.03.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 22 users
12.03.2012 - 18:04
Thanntos

This is great! And cant wait for the new album
----
I will kill you so hard you will die to death.
12.03.2012 - 18:07
malaikat

Congrats! I adore this guys, they totaly deserve this.
15.03.2012 - 04:33
ChibiDemigod

Congratulations, I hope all the brutality in my ears.

Hits total: 2031 | This month: 1