High And Low Points Of Your Day-II

Original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 12.03.2012 - 19:37
Back again on with this new thread.

Previously followed from here.
22.03.2016 - 09:58
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
High - vagabond. Sitting in my home, watching tv, eating chips and thoroughly enjoying wt20.

Low - some of my folks missing me. They texting me and saying switch over your decision, come back to office and resume your services.

Not fucking interested.

Also, look forward to Rio 16.
05.04.2016 - 06:31
Korpi
\m/ ichigan
High - Found a blank type IV cassette at a resale shop for 50cents.
Low - Went to 9 resale stores today and didn't find any metal; betting they'll be tapped out for months to come.
01.05.2016 - 01:17
Kennoth
High - Grabbed a beer with some people I met on the Intrawebz.
Low - I wanted to buy some wine later, but I'm broke as fuck.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
03.05.2016 - 06:04
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
High: Discovered short films from Russian director Alekzander Petrov, quite stunning stuff.

Low: Realized how broke I am since I left my job...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
05.05.2016 - 21:51
Candlemass
Defaeco
High: Rediscovered some music.

Low: A sociopath in my college controls my life and can destroy it with a single SMS despite doing really little wrong to her.
So, for the first time in my life, I''m taking anti-stress pills and I'm trying not to think about killing myself.
10.05.2016 - 01:55
FOOCK Nam
Written by Candlemass on 05.05.2016 at 21:51

High: Rediscovered some music.

Low: A sociopath in my college controls my life and can destroy it with a single SMS despite doing really little wrong to her.
So, for the first time in my life, I''m taking anti-stress pills and I'm trying not to think about killing myself.

Focus on music, forget all college turmoil scandal shit unless it makes you expelled or else nothing much worth worried.
20.05.2016 - 05:26
Kennoth
Low: This whole "drink yourself to death with beer" thing is going very, very slowly.
----
20.05.2016 - 05:59
no one
Account deleted
Written by Kennoth on 20.05.2016 at 05:26

Low: This whole "drink yourself to death with beer" thing is going very, very slowly.

High: your drinking!
01.08.2016 - 13:58
ANGEL REAPER
High: im on vacation thus im not working this Monday!

Low: i need to finish my master thesis and project soon, no rest for me!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
24.09.2016 - 05:12
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
High: Sharks winning last night and going through to a grand final for the 1st time since 1997.
Low: Back pain still there.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
23.10.2016 - 02:55
Kennoth
Yeah, this forum isn't dead at all.

High: Wine.
Low: My life.
----
23.10.2016 - 22:17
Paz
Elite
High:
Schammasch were awesome last night.

Low:
My evening ended up in the emergency room (smashed forehead + 3 stitches)
23.10.2016 - 23:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by Paz on 23.10.2016 at 22:17

Low:

Fight?
23.10.2016 - 23:24
Mik
Account deleted

High:
Schammasch were awesome last night.

Low:

Shit dude, get well soon . But at least you saw Schammasch which probably was the experience.
23.10.2016 - 23:40
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 23.10.2016 at 23:16

Low:

Fight?

I'm guessing moshpit
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
24.10.2016 - 17:03
Paz
Elite
Karla is right, you know... I am just a sick fuck.

I'll be okay. Thanks Mikołaj
24.10.2016 - 17:46
Paz
Elite
Written by Guest on 24.10.2016 at 17:32

Moshing to Schammasch? What kind of a sick fuck are you though

Nah, it took place at Rotting Christ's set. I like a little exercising while listening to music... That's all.
25.10.2016 - 06:01
no one
Account deleted
Only posers mosh
25.10.2016 - 16:42
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^That's right. Refer to rule 8.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
30.10.2016 - 02:52
ANGEL REAPER
High: got to catch some sun today , its fine for a change and almost done writing my master thesis
Low: its pretty much two years now without a proper day of rest, constant work either on job or for studies , had to abandon things i like doing cause lack of time, sleep mostly only 4-5 hours a day , im pretty much alone in this city since a lot of people i used to hang out with are away, i dont go out , my social life is zero and i think im starting to develop lazy eye. beside i share small flat with my mom and occasionally brother ,cant get rid of moist from it (its like a grave with a view) and i lose too much cash in constant repairing to it although i dont plan to live in it. this last two years are not just a death march they are a merciless grind . so yeah low point is a bit fucking low now.

but i will prevail ... "March or Die!"

----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
30.10.2016 - 03:17
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.10.2016 at 02:52

High: got to catch some sun today , its fine for a change and almost done writing my master thesis
Low: its pretty much two years now without a proper day of rest, constant work either on job or for studies , had to abandon things i like doing cause lack of time, sleep mostly only 4-5 hours a day , im pretty much alone in this city since a lot of people i used to hang out with are away, i dont go out , my social life is zero and i think im starting to develop lazy eye. beside i share small flat with my mom and occasionally brother ,cant get rid of moist from it (its like a grave with a view) and i lose too much cash in constant repairing to it although i dont plan to live in it. this last two years are not just a death march they are a merciless grind . so yeah low point is a bit fucking low now.

but i will prevail ... "March or Die!"

....more like

30.10.2016 - 17:24
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Wouldn't we all just rather have a piece of toast?
30.10.2016 - 18:53
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Azarath on 30.10.2016 at 17:24

toast bread is confusing me a lot ... its weird bread ...
----
30.10.2016 - 19:06
no one
Account deleted
Written by Azarath on 30.10.2016 at 17:24

Best lyrics ever
31.10.2016 - 19:27
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.10.2016 at 18:53

You must expand on this. Tell us more.

Written by Guest on 30.10.2016 at 19:06

Best lyrics ever

Indeed. Very profound.
31.10.2016 - 21:46
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Azarath on 31.10.2016 at 19:27

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.10.2016 at 18:53

You must expand on this. Tell us more.

well why would you make specific type of bread which requires specific machinery and vice versa only to slightly warm it up ? Cant you do that with ordinary bread , just put it in damn owen or just put it on plate on top , turn it around once and that is it ... toast ovens and toast bread is indeed a quintessential useless products i mean why do they exist ? its weird ... you cant cook or warm up other things with a toaster and bread is just bread ... i say that is just weird ...
----
02.11.2016 - 01:53
Kennoth
High: Work today was very exhausting, but not that horrible.

Low: I'm exhausted and bored.
----
02.11.2016 - 22:04
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 31.10.2016 at 21:46

well why would you make specific type of bread which requires specific machinery and vice versa only to slightly warm it up ? Cant you do that with ordinary bread , just put it in damn owen or just put it on plate on top , turn it around once and that is it ... toast ovens and toast bread is indeed a quintessential useless products i mean why do they exist ? its weird ... you cant cook or warm up other things with a toaster and bread is just bread ... i say that is just weird ...

Because... a toaster makes the bread crunchy and crispy... and delicious...

03.11.2016 - 00:25
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Azarath on 02.11.2016 at 22:04

same as goddamn stowe or owen
----
03.11.2016 - 01:02
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.11.2016 at 00:25

Written by Azarath on 02.11.2016 at 22:04

same as goddamn stowe or owen

Or a frying pan
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996