Metal Storm logo
Fans of Metal/Punk/Thrash/Hardcore - Have you heard Tharsis They?

12.03.2012 - 22:09
Zealot644

For those of you who like your metal to be punk, thrash, metal, and hardcore infused, here is a band I found a little while back called Tharsis They. They combine a harsh and aggressive punk sound with elements of hardcore, metal, and trash to create deadly combinations in the form of songs that are almost exclusively about 2 minutes or less.

They have a bandcamp page and allow for free album downloads. As somebody who typically doesnt like this 'sound' in music, I think these guys are fantastic and I highly recommend you check them out.

http://tharsisthey.bandcamp.com/

Noteworthy Songs: Prettymuch all of them. Although I suggest giving ' Ire In Motion ' a full playthrough to get a good idea what these guys are capable of ^^

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and support these guys if you like them! They're active on facebook.

edit: I forget how to html link or whatever... like [ link ] [ /link ] so you're stuck copy pasting
19.03.2012 - 13:29
Zealot644

Doing a single bump. Nobody seems to care so...
19.03.2012 - 18:21
Branzig

Written by Zealot644 on 19.03.2012 at 13:29

Nobody seems to care so...

This.

But I love finding new music! So I gave the entire album a spin. It's not bad, but I found it pretty generic hardcore/post-hardcore ish....not my cup a tea at all, but to each their own!

And I wouldn't consider them "extreme" metal either. They're kinda just modern-day hardcore with those annoying over processed guitar fills that I hate so much! You know, chug/chug/chug/djent - over preocessed fill - djent/chug/chugga choo choo. I don't hear much thrash, punk, or metal in there really at all.

Just my opinion and 2 cents.
----
In Grind We Crust