Metal Storm logo
Born Of The Storm - Side Project Featuring Lamb Of God And Devildriver Members

Lamb Of God's guitarist Mark Morton and DevilDriver's frontman Dez Fafara have formed a side project called Born Of The Storm. Mark Morton has posted via twitter links for two demo songs from the project, "Nowhere Fast" and "Dust". The track "Dust" features Kevin Talley (Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Chimaira) on drums and "Nowhere Fast" features a guest appearance by Ryan Lake of Alabama Thunderpussy on the first guitar solo. No further details have been revealed on the project yet and it is not clear if they plan to release a full-length album in the future.

Source: metalsucks.net
Band profile: Lamb Of God
Posted: 18.03.2012 by BoxCar Willy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 98 users
18.03.2012 - 14:06
MyNameJeff

Sounds cool... i guess
18.03.2012 - 18:01
psykometal
A staff guy...
I'm certainly intrigued but since Dez's voice is so unique I'm pretty sure it's just gona sound like another variation of Coal Chamber, not that I have any issues with CC or Devildriver but still, we shall see. The fact that Kevin Talley appears to be the drummer for this little side project certainly gives this some good potential, providing we don't have another mediocre performance here on his behalf; I think we all recall what happened last time Mr. Talley ventured outside of the death metal realm...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 3503 | This month: 7