Produced by Jimmy Miller.

Found in 16 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 461 users
19.01.2013 - 21:40
megadeath13
Account deleted
The guitar solos of Stone Dead forever and the title track are the two reasons why you must own this masterpiece. The other tracks are great too.
26.04.2014 - 06:34
Rating: 8
Timelord

A sometimes overlooked album that got sandwiched between classics. Don't make that mistake or you will miss out.
22.07.2015 - 19:52
Rating: 7
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 26.04.2014 at 13:46

Some good stuff on it - title track, Stone Dead Forever and All The Aces are classics in my book.

maybe most untalented lyricist what comes from UK ... his lyrics cant be poetry but somehow he has touch, works fine whit his music
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.11.2015 - 08:31
Gordon Freeman

Written by Bad English on 22.07.2015 at 19:52

Written by deadone on 26.04.2014 at 13:46

Some good stuff on it - title track, Stone Dead Forever and All The Aces are classics in my book.

maybe most untalented lyricist what comes from UK ... his lyrics cant be poetry but somehow he has touch, works fine whit his music

The track 1916 wants a word with you.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
29.10.2019 - 15:16
Rating: 10
lemme

The best Motörhead album IMO. Dead Men Tell No Tales, Lawman, Sharpshooter, Poison, Stone Dead Forever, All The Aces, Bomber are sooo damn good songs!
02.03.2021 - 19:03
Scintil

Maybe the rating is so low (or not high enough) because its squashed between 2 masterpieces, but I always saw Bomber as top 3 motorhead release for me.
17.05.2022 - 19:57
Rating: 8
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
It's amazing to think Bomber was released in the same year as Overkill, then only a short year later Ace Of Spades was released, all three of which were considered by many as Motörhead's best albums. Black Sabbath did the same by releasing their self titled debut the same year as Paranoid, and then followed up by Master Of Reality only a year later. This really did sum up just how great those bands truly were at the beginning of their career.

This is a great album indeed, although not quite as good as Overkill, nor Ace Of Spades imo, it has a different style to those albums tho, it has much more of a bluesy vibe to it. "Sweet Revenge", "Stone Dead Forever" and of course "Bomber" are the stand out tracks for me.

Hits total: 10757 | This month: 30