Metal Storm logo
Nanowar - Renamed Nanowar Of Steel

Due to copyright and trademark issues the band formerly known as NanowaR has changed its name to NanowaR Of Steel. The band members consider this a great new start, reflecting the empowered and increasingly true direction that their music has taken.

"The power of the power of the power of the power of the great sword will burn brighter than ever before," says guitarist/songwriter Mohammed Abdul. Bassist/songwriter Gatto Panceri 666 adds, "The name NanowaR Of Steel better represents the trueness that has always been present in this band and its music."

With a new record company in True Metal Of The World Of Steel Rec., a new tour planned and a new album on the way, NanowaR Of Steel will continue to explore musical truemetal worlds with the precision musicianship and unique lyrical concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore.

Moreover, NanowaR Of Steel will unleash their first live album entitled "Made In Naples", it will be a double cd containing the recordings of their "Metal Dayz 2006" show in Pratteln and a second disc with previously unreleased live and studio tracks, the single "Christmas with NanowaR" and a live show recorded in Buenos Aires in 1983.

All the informations regarding this new release (togheter with some full songs) will be available through NanowaR Of Steel's official site

Source: nanowar.it
Posted: 31.10.2006 by Jeff

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   Visited by: 8 users
31.10.2006 - 20:05
TheWarlord
Account deleted
That poserband really makes me sick, laughing with other bands just cause they can't make decent music theirself.
31.10.2006 - 23:07
danzig111
Account deleted
WoW That's not a Rhapsody Of Fire ripoff :

lol
31.10.2006 - 23:13
Skald
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.10.2006 at 20:05

That poserband really makes me sick, laughing with other bands just cause they can't make decent music theirself.
I actually find their last album to be pretty damn awesome.

Oh, and I <3 their new "of steel" logo xD
31.10.2006 - 23:40
Jeff
Freaky Admin
elite
@Skald: Well, some tr00 fans just don't understand humour... And as you say, Power Metal fans should listen to Nanowar Of Steel to see that they're good actually (and funny...)
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!

Hits total: 2231 | This month: 11