Metal Storm logo
House and Club Music

Poll

Do you like House or Electro or Dance? Do you like club music?

Yay!
Some of them.
Only when I'm clubbing.
Don't like them.
Can't stand them.

Total votes: 10
24.03.2012 - 21:17
Renard Solitaire

Metalheads I know hate house, electro-dance and trance music. To be honest, I can't tell the difference between those genres, I just recognize them as club music. I notice that people who are into clubbing and that kind of music particularly dislike/despise us metalheads and our 'worthless' music. Wonder about our opinion of their music...
24.03.2012 - 21:38
Edmund Fogg

http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/board.php?board_id=24

this is the place, and I think you'll find pretty much any of "their" music there.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
25.03.2012 - 05:45
Branzig

I don't like to club or dance.

But I like Daft Punk, Justice, and Fatboy Slim...

Whatever that means.

Oh, and I have never had a raver, clubber, or someone who "clubs" hate me for liking metal music. Ever.
----
In Grind We Crust
25.03.2012 - 07:38
3rdWorld
China was a neat
I like The Fat of the land album by prodigy. Honestly idk why is it seperately called club music, if it is played anywhere outside a club.
26.02.2014 - 03:50
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Girlfriend is really into house and EDM, and as a result I've been listening to a lot lately. Anyone else into it?

Anthrax fans should know this.

----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
26.02.2014 - 04:22
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I guess I'll stick to aggrotech and dark psytrance
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
02.03.2014 - 02:29
Vombatus
Potorro
I like some of it, mostly when I'm drunk in a club

No but seriously, I dig stuff like Vitalic, Justice, Daft Punk, Darkside, Gesaffelstein and similar stuff.
15.06.2014 - 00:04
Jtbmetal123

I really cant stand it to be honest.
04.07.2014 - 06:17
JayMo4

For the most part I have to be in the right environment and the right mood to get much joy out of it. Now I have heard a little bit of "progressive" electronic music because a good friend of mine that is in the industry has exposed me to it. I can appreciate it more having watched it get made firsthand. But it just never quite grabs me the way a lot of other music does.

Except of course for early 90's dance and European techno. I went through a phase at the time, so there is some nostalgic value there in much the same way I still love a lot of 80's pop songs I listened to as a kid that I will readily admit are crap.