Metal Storm logo
I never...

Original post

Posted by whatsacow, 25.03.2012 - 14:34
Ok, this is the internet version of a drinking game we have here at college. Basic premise is that somebody says I never did such and such, and if you have done it, confess, and its interesting enough, somebody will say story time, at which point, you have to tell the story. To organise it, anyone can post an I never at any time, and you can confess at anytime. Just quote the I never.

Btw, your i never has to actually be something you have never done.

I'll start us off. I never pleasured myself in a public place.
27.03.2012 - 16:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Branzig on 27.03.2012 at 09:16
I started smoking at 13 (I quit though, 3 years smoke free now!), sex by 15, and have had so many break-ups that I quit counting....

We have a lot in common, minus the breakups. I smoked for three years (6 - 9) and lost my virginity at 15. I've only had two serious relationships that have both ended but I had a bunch of failed elementary school type flings.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.03.2012 - 18:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I never...lost my confidence.
27.03.2012 - 18:12
Branzig

Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 16:11

One of my ex-girlfriends was actually really into anal play. I got her into it and she started liking it so much she asked me if I would do anything. I told her if she's interested I'd be down, so we got to it. We broke up before it ever got past a single finger but I can safely say it's a fucking ridiculous turn-on having your ladyfriend do something you know turns her on more than anything else.

I swear she had an orgasm without me even touching her. And when we 69'd she'd shake for like 20 minutes once she climaxed. Man we had great chemistry.

Sounds delicious! Except for the ladyfinger's in man butt.

Butt I am all down with licking a girls bum bum, fingering it, whatever. Just don't want it done to me
----
In Grind We Crust
27.03.2012 - 18:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2012 at 18:00

Ever since I had to go to group therapy sessions for my anger problems back in third grade, I've been completely void of any confidence whatsoever.

I've never used a public bathroom for anything other than sexual purposes.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.03.2012 - 18:25
Branzig

Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 16:14

We have a lot in common, minus the breakups. I smoked for three years (6 - 9) and lost my virginity at 15. I've only had two serious relationships that have both ended but I had a bunch of failed elementary school type flings.

It's like we are long lost brothers haha

Smoking is terrible. I only smoked for like 7 or 8 years, but my lungs still hack up gunk....not to mention anytime I feel ANY stress I crave one sooo bad.

(Amazingly Enough) I have never contracted a STD
----
In Grind We Crust
27.03.2012 - 18:45
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 18:19

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2012 at 18:00

Ever since I had to go to group therapy sessions for my anger problems back in third grade, I've been completely void of any confidence whatsoever.

Oh i didn't know that you were having an anger problem. I always thought that you're a sweet promiscuous Metalhead who always shares his knowledge ever since you were born.

Anyways

I've never used a public bathroom for sexual purposes other than to piss in it.
27.03.2012 - 20:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 16:14

I smoked for three years (6 - 9)

^ years old to nine years old?! are you serious?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.03.2012 - 22:43
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 18:19

I've never used a public bathroom at all.
----
7.0 means the album is good
27.03.2012 - 22:57
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 22:43

I've never used a public bathroom at all.

Woah.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
27.03.2012 - 23:02
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.03.2012 at 22:57

Woah.

Unless you count fixing hair in the mirror of course. I can hold in fluids for hours.
It's like "oh, I have to pee, but I can't get up from the computer, I'll do it when the album ends", and then after the album I listen to two more and then I remember I wanted to pee two hours ago.
----
27.03.2012 - 23:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Boxcar Willy on 27.03.2012 at 20:18

Yup. During the few years I spent in Courtland Place I hung out with a lot of older kids because they knew my sister. They all smoked and I thought it looked cool so I tried it. We used to shoplift from the convenience store down the street back before all the anti-advertising laws. Then I told my mom a few years later and she said I could continue to smoke and find my own place to live, or quit and continue life as it was. So I quit.
----
27.03.2012 - 23:09
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 23:02

It's like "oh, I have to pee, but I can't get up from the computer, I'll do it when the album ends", and then after the album I listen to two more and then I remember I wanted to pee two hours ago.

I did that after the first half hour of the third LOTR back in the cinema... I was too stubborn. That was the day I realised it's not healthy at all and it was painful as hell.
----
Rod, let me love you.
27.03.2012 - 23:12
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.03.2012 at 23:09

That was the day I realised it's not healthy at all and it was painful as hell.

I do it all the time and it's never painful. It's kind of funny; when girls start going on diets or eating healthier, the first they do is increase their fluid intake, and then they complain about having to pee every half an hour. In the mean time, I drink a liter of water + a huge cup of tea each day and I pee 3 times per day maybe.
----
27.03.2012 - 23:14
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 23:12

I do it all the time and it's never painful. It's kind of funny; when girls start going on diets or eating healthier, the first they do is increase their fluid intake, and then they complain about having to pee every half an hour. In the mean time, I drink a liter of water + a huge cup of tea each day and I pee 3 times per day maybe.

After the movie was done I run and when I was in front of the toilet... I jsut couldn't, it got stuck or something. I kind of panicked and when it got out it hurt.

I don't think that's healthy at all with or without the pain.
----
Rod, let me love you.
27.03.2012 - 23:20
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.03.2012 at 23:14

I don't think that's healthy at all with or without the pain.

Maybe you're right, I'll try to do it more often, but taking my laziness into account, I don't think I'll actually succeed
----
27.03.2012 - 23:37
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 23:08

Written by Boxcar Willy on 27.03.2012 at 20:18

Yup. During the few years I spent in Courtland Place I hung out with a lot of older kids because they knew my sister. They all smoked and I thought it looked cool so I tried it. We used to shoplift from the convenience store down the street back before all the anti-advertising laws. Then I told my mom a few years later and she said I could continue to smoke and find my own place to live, or quit and continue life as it was. So I quit.

Holy shit, I couldn't imagine that.

90% of the kids atmy school smoke. It's disgusting.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.03.2012 - 23:44
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 23:20
I'll try to do it more often.

I only piss once a day, so you're not as unhealthy as you could be.
----
27.03.2012 - 23:54
Ernis
狼獾
I'd like to say I've never created a spam thread but I think I fail...

So... I've never done cocaine... Damn, this is just too random. Haven't done amphetamine either...
28.03.2012 - 07:05
Branzig

Written by Ernis on 27.03.2012 at 23:54

So... I've never done cocaine... Damn, this is just too random. Haven't done amphetamine either...

Yeah this thread is just all over the place, it's complete chaos, but I LOVE chaos so I LOVE this thread haha.

I've done cocaine but never amphetamine. Cocaine wasn't that good at all to be honest. LSD was the best narcotic I ever experienced.

Pure Heaven Bliss!
----
In Grind We Crust
28.03.2012 - 09:15
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2012 at 23:08

Holy fuck, you were a douchebag.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
28.03.2012 - 10:03
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 23:12

It depends on the fluid intake, more fluid, more pee, less fluid, less pee.
But for whatever reason, less pee, is generally unhealthy. It could be coz you don't have too much fluid intake which means your kidneys will have more toxins in them or coz you're holding it in, which is bad as well. I think there was a story were some truck driver blew his kidneys or something coz he stopped himself from peeing so he could drive continuously or something :/

I have never used a pick up line.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
28.03.2012 - 10:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Milena on 27.03.2012 at 23:02

Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.03.2012 at 22:57

Woah.

Unless you count fixing hair in the mirror of course. I can hold in fluids for hours.

That's terrible. Guys are like these in future pick up insane gall bladder shit problems. I hope you just urinate quite often. it's not cool to do that.
28.03.2012 - 10:58
Milena
gloom cookie
The things you can learn on a forum.
----
28.03.2012 - 11:09
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I never....covered my nipples with Bra.
28.03.2012 - 15:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 28.03.2012 at 11:09
I never....covered my nipples with Bra.

My sister used to make me dress up like a girl a lot when I was younger.

Pretty much everyone in my family is still surprised I didn't turn out gay.

I've never kissed another guy (on the lips).
----
28.03.2012 - 15:24
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:15
Pretty much everyone in my family is still surprised I didn't turn out gay.

Even we are surprised that you aren't gay.
----
Rod, let me love you.
28.03.2012 - 15:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by X-Ray Rod on 28.03.2012 at 15:24
Even we are surprised that you aren't gay.

Fuck, I'm surprised I'm not gay. Both of my exes used to say I'm like Chandler from Friends because I have "a special vibe".

This may or may not be a contributing factor to me having so many ladyfriends but not getting laid. Maybe I have to be even more obvious about staring at their assets or something. Full-on creeper stares.
----
28.03.2012 - 15:55
Branzig

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:29

Maybe I have to be even more obvious about staring at their assets or something. Full-on creeper stares.

Girls appreciate a good creeper stare or comment.

It makes them feel special and wanted!

I've never "shot up" any drug of any kind....I've be a bad diabetic. I don't do needles well.
----
In Grind We Crust
28.03.2012 - 15:57
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:29

This may or may not be a contributing factor to me having so many ladyfriends but not getting laid. Maybe I have to be even more obvious about staring at their assets or something. Full-on creeper stares.

I've never understood the importance of getting laid.
Procreating is an obvious answer, but other than that? Sure, it is fun; but you can be equally happy with or without it. Just like being happy with or without anything else.
----
28.03.2012 - 15:59
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Milena on 28.03.2012 at 15:57
I've never understood the importance of getting laid. Procreating is an obvious answer, but other than that?

Procreating is the opposite reason I have sex. I don't want a kid. I want to get the same feeling you get from sex, which is nearly indescribable.
----